Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dating your dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TwistedFreak, Feb 20, 2009.

1. #21 Smokey-eyes77, Feb 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2009
    Man if something someone you don't even know on a forum says bothers you,then Im glad Im fucking up your high.

Im just sayin man, women are put down every day by men and to see independent woman coming up these days REGRADLESS of how she makes her money she is doing what she has to do.I respect that shit, I however do not respect a man who depends on a Independent woman.Now your not "Depending" per say but its all principal in my train of thought.

All this is unneeded hate sure, but I got a opinion to state and I stated that shit hard.

A friend is a friend old or new also.
    So that doesn't really matter,Being she is a old friend kinda makes it worse XD

2. dont listen to them bitches. Yeah just treat her like a normal girl and smoke with her from time to time. Not hard...

3. thank you fucking people these days shit

4. The kid wants advice so I give it.

That makes me a bitch?

I don't knowww man something ain't addin up
    hahaha

Kids trip easly these days,doesn't take much to get them grinding gears heh

5. You dont know any details of the OP situation, recieving free weed doesnt mean hes a user, I get free weed all the time, im not a user. Your first post was way aggressive, and full of assumptions. So just chill.

And to the op, you could always just throw in what you would normally pay when she re-ups, and get a lot more bang for your buck.

6. naw homie im not pissed shit its cool but just saying dont tripp.....CHILL!

7. only people i've ever seen date a dealer was to get smoked up and get bought shit... shallow ass shit, and it never worked out in the end...

i however have seen dealers date other dealers and it sorta works outa sometimes

8. Thats good then if you get mad from what Iam saying then you ain't reading what Im saying right.

Also to get mad or upset over anything on the internet is childish.

By all means enjoy your free weed,all Im getting at is don't become a user,its very disrespectful.

9. OP you should grow - that way you guys can have the best of both worlds!

10. If she chooses to give out free dubs, that's her choice. Nobody's forcing her, I'm sure she's doing it cus she wants to. In return, OP, just make sure that you're actually giving her business every now and then and it should all be good.

11. Bring better weed to smoke with her occasionally so it's never just about her weed.

12. #32 Smokey-eyes77, Feb 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2009
    I guess I come from a area that just really looks down on these kind of things.
    Most people here avoid the leecher chicks if you flip cause they come callin only for free bud,Everyone knows their names.There isn't many dealers that just do hand outs no matter how many hand jobs they are catching.How I live my personal life which to state is against the rules of this forum makes me so strongly against giving out bud when you make money from selling bud.

Im done throwing my neg thoughts around I need a blunt haha

13. If you think about it, it's all part of weed karma. As a girl she's probably been smoked up many times herself. Now she's just sharing the luv with her boo.

14. i just think its fuckin awsome theres girl dealers out there and your lucky enough to be dating one.like everyone else said dont let it be about gonj.

15. LOL Easy there l:smoke::smoke:

16. after having so many girls date me and smoke my shit for free

it would be a dream to date a girl that hustled so she could take care of me for once

i say go for it

17. i would love to meet a girl thats independent like that. the last pothead girl i met, every time we hung out all she talked about was where we could go to smoke, if i could get some bud, if i knew someone that would smoke us up, it got annoying after a while.

OP, like i said before, dont let her weed dealing influence your relationship. when you hang out with her. dont smoke 24/7, do other things without being high all the time, it makes the relationship more worthwhile. and when you do smoke, match her, or smoke her up, if shes truly a "lady" and not a whore, you are to treat her like one. ;)

18. bingo.

19. Dude that would be tight to date some weed dealer chick! Is she hot??

That would be a turn on for me:D

20. yeah she fine!