dating sites

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by x5Marijuana5612, Feb 12, 2013.

1. does anyone here use any dating sites, and has had any luck hooking up with girls

2. Not sure about dating sites, but I met my current boyfriend (and have been with him for over 3 years) on an online game. Assuming you play them, it's a great way (although harder than dating sites) to find someone that shares your interests.

The reason I've avoided dating sites is that a few of my friends have told me there's a lot of... I refrain from using the word 'creepy', because those guys were just very conniving and secretly controlling. You might not have the same issues since you're a guy--although, desperate chicks can get pretty crazy (and often have underlying mental problems that typify the crazy ex girlfriend).

Just some things you may want to consider while you're getting to know people there; I think that as long as you don't do anything you might regret (like giving too much info about yourself to people) you can have a great time though

3. AdultFriendFinder is good. When I lived in AZ, I met that Cali born lady that could suck golf balls thru a garden hose on there. Cool thing was, she only lived 5 miles from my house.

4. yeah i haven't had a girlfriend in 2 years not that im bad looking or anything but i have really bad social anxiety. and it's interesting you met your boyfriend from online games ive met a few friends on online games but no girlfriends.

5. Dude whack ass ppl use the internet for lovins

6. okcupid is the funniest shit ever. just by using peoples facebook urls, ive seen plenty of people who i go to school with on that site. my advice, stay away from it duuude

7. #7 Tastytrichomes, Feb 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2013
    the majority of people on online dating sites aren't attractive or have some issues that led them to seek a relationship via the internet. most people are perfectly able to establish a relationship in person

hot men and women often get attention from the opposite sex. sometimes average looking people get a lot of attention as well. however, the fat, insecure, extremely lonely, desperate, and/or fucked-up-in-the-head men and women are primarily the ones using internet dating sites

so if you really do think you're just an average looking dude who has some anxiety problems, you just gotta man up and get over it. force yourself out of your shell. the hardest person judging you is yourself, and the others who judge, they feel like shit about themselves. be yourself

i have had severe social anxiety before and it still sticks with me to some very small degree to this day. it was something i developed in middle/high school, but it didn't stop me from meeting or dating women in the past and it hasn't now