Dating a girl of different race....

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ayb1025, Aug 16, 2008.

1. Would you or would you not?

I truly do not care what color her skin is. It whats on the inside that counts.

But i still think in this day and age it is still look down upon. Most of you may not but society has a whole still thinks it is a dirty thing to date out side your own race.

We have come along way on race but it is still no were close to being equal.

2. When it comes down to it - it doesn't really matter.

I'm white... have dated girls of different races... Doesn't really matter.... Can't say people wouldn't look at you funny... But whatever.

"Black Chick, White Guy" - Kid Rock

^^^Made me think of that song.

3. I would, It doesn't matter. Anyone who says its wrong is a fucking bigot and has nothing better to do with their time.

4. i wouldnt date any girl cause im a girl but...
    i dont see any problem dating someone who is not the same race as you are....
    i dont get it...
    i dont see anything dirty...
    dating a monkey...yeah that would be a problem..but dating a human?? anyway.
    no i wouldnt mind dating a black guy. black men are hot actually...^_^

5. I'm mexi/white. I've dated white girls, brown girls, yellow girls, but I won't date a black girl. It's not that I don't like black people I just don't find most of them attractive.

6. Yh exactly everyone is human at the end of the day.
    And remember.... EVERYONES pink on the inside ;)

7. Of course I would.

8. It all comes down to the individual for me.

So as long as I like the person it matters not what race they are.

9. or what sex they are?;)lol

10. I'm the white half of an interracial couple. He's Mexican. And I see no problem whatsoever.

11. Well i've got jungle fever, so i'm always down:wave:

12. shiiiit. guys are guys to me. don't matter what skin colour as long as they fit my list. i've dated every colour except white. that's my next mission. to find me a white guy!

13. well i'm black and my kid is mixed..............nuff said

14. there is nothing wrong with it at all. people are people. simple as that.

15. i dated a white girl once.

i think girls of other races are hot......

i really like white girls.....

i wanna dug milla jovavich and angelina jolie and have a 3sum in my basement......

16. if you're attracted to the person, what does it matter?

I'm white, my ex is Mexican... dude's my best friend, i still think he's adorable despite us not being relationship material. I find myself attracted to some black guys as well... definitely Persian guys...

Its quite rare i actually dig a white dude though. Like an All-American blond hair, blue eyed white guy.

Tall, dark and handsome is my thing.

17. I'm just not attracted to most black or mexican girls. Nothing racist they just don't do anything for me at all.

Native American chicks are sexxy though.

18. native american guys are damn sexy too! WOOOO!

19. Honestly, I'm just trying to do to black chicks what whites have been doing their race since the dawn of recorded time.

Fuck Them.

20. what does that even mean?