Dates with older women? ??

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by buddytheguy, Oct 12, 2010.

1. #1 buddytheguy, Oct 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2010
    Hey guys, so im a senior in high school to start off the story.

Let's skip to it. lol. anyways i was talking to this chick and we traded phone numbers, shes 20, im 18.
    i know its not a huge age difference but going from high school chicks to 20 year olds seems different to me, should i be aware of anything? where should i bring her, i have a vehicle. Im not a virgin, ill get it done.

I just need to know some good ideas to bring her on a first date ii geuss, but i wanna fuck her too, so yeah.

Ideas please!!!

edit: its been about 5 days since we traded numbers, being in high school still, im new to the real game, not HS game.

2. I don't think 20 and 18 is a huge difference. I thought by older women you meant cougars lol.

I don't think it matters where you bring her. same place you'd bring an 18 year old girl.

20 year old chicks are usually much more mature than an 18 year old guy from what i've seen so just don't act like an imature 18 year old guy.

3. haunted house. she'll get scared and hold on to you for dear life. then you move in for the kill...

4. Just like any other age... be interesting and fun to be around and you're good.

5. I was expecting you to have some 35 year old fake tits, fake tan, cougar status. Not 20. ha

6. misleading title haha sorry guys, and im generally looking for ideas of where to bring her, needs to be enjoyable and doing something. no dinner

7. Just don't try too hard. BE yourself. She's a college chick the only expectation she has is you treating her good, and you treating her good ;)