Dates from hell?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Atomic Stoner, Jun 30, 2012.

1. Have any of you guys gone on a date with someone and they turn out to be a total bitch or a douche. Or has is just been plain awkward? Please tell

2. I've had awkward as fuck dates. But they're not interesting though to post a story about it

3. I had a girl forget about our date once, and get her wisdom teeth pulled that day. She insisted on going on the date anyway. She was on pain pills, and kept complaining about the pain. During the date she wasn't too bad but she was a little bit of a downer because of the pills, and she couldn't stay off her damn phone (huge pet peeve). She took more pills halfway through the date, and on the drive home she fell asleep in the car. When we got to her place and I normally would have given a date a goodnight kiss at the door, I wasn't really interested. It's a good thing, because she woke up and went to go puke in the bushes.

4. I don't think I'd go out on a date with someone I didn't really know so no :)

5. A chick punched me in the face because I was eating fast. I just finished my dinner in silence and walked out. She got stuck paying a fat bill and finding a ride. I'm surprised I didn't get stopped by the staff when I dipped.

6. [quote name='"TokingOwl"']A chick punched me in the face because I was eating fast. I just finished my dinner in silence and walked out. She got stuck paying a fat bill and finding a ride. I'm surprised I didn't get stopped by the staff when I dipped.[/quote]

Because you were eating too fast? Talk about physco

7. I've never had a date from hell.

I did go waterskiing with a cherub though, that was very interesting.