Dateline has a good interview with Dick Cheney.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Stigma, Aug 30, 2011.

1. #1 Stigma, Aug 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2011
    If u are on the west coast put it on nbc. :D

Good interview with Dick Cheney.

Damn he looks like he is dying..

2. I guess you gotta be right on the coast because it's not on for me

3. Its on dateline nbc from 10pm - 11pm pacific.

4. will watching it make me angry?

i hate cheney pretty bad..

5. Who doesn't?

6. Ohhh yeah. He comes off as a total DOUCHE. Its pretty funny actually. :D

He looks like death...

7. dude..

believe it or not, there are people who like cheney..

and bush.

i know a couple of them, and i usually try not to talk politics w/ them.

8. Its worth watching. I thought it was funny. He is just a scum bag. They try to make him look human and it just comes off really cheesy.

They actually do part of the interview in the studio and part at his "farm" house. lol.

9. *crosses fingers*

10. Not to derail this thread but did anybody catch the National Geographic Bush interview? It seemed so scripted to me.

11. #11 hoboleader, Aug 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2011
  12. I watched an interview he did last week about his "Memoirs" coming out. This old bag of bones has the balls to brag about the torture he ordered.

I hope he dies a slow, agonizing death. Some kind of rare cancer, where he swells up like a blueberry and even the vibration of someone's voice will send tremors through his body. Feel the pain demon spawn.

God damn, I hate that man.

13. There is no such thing as a good interview with Dick Cheney.

14. Wow, so much hate. I'm just sayin'........I mean, I don't care for the guy, but dang.

15. He's a con, and he's evil.. how could you not dislike him.

16. Im anti-violence , anti-war, unless its a republican. THEN I WANT THEM TO ALL DIE.
    :)

17. Watch The Full Program Online (video) | Cheney's Law | FRONTLINE | PBS
    If anyone's interested, PBS did a really documentary on Cheney and his obsession with presidential power. Talks a lot about what went on immediately after 9/11, executive orders, signing statements, etc, etc

The real sketchy thing about Cheney was his refusal to appear separately from Bush and answer questions about 9/11..they knew they would get their stories mixed up..
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiX71WIpsK0]911 : Bush and Cheney Refused to Testify Under Oath - YouTube[/ame]

18. Its not like testifying under oath would prevent him from losing or hold him accountable. Did we already forget about clinton lying under oath?

19. ^Yea, he lied and it led him to an impeachment trial. Clinton may have been smooth enough to wriggle his way out, but the Senate would've convicted Bush on the first day...

20. Na bush wouldn't have even been impeached. He would have had a fall guy. DNA would confirm the semen on the dress was cheneys lol.