Date of federal legalization? What is your prediction?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Ty Palmer, Jun 11, 2017.

1. I think once a States Attorney in a state with a nutsack, stands up and points to the 10th Amendment and how the Supremacy clause has been used wrong in this regards to the Supreme Court. That will begin to tear this prohibition up

This would only allow states to decide though and not FULL legalization I guess so maybe 2055 is reasonable.

2. yes I read the bill states do the same tax, and set limits but the main point is they be able to legally grow 4 plants
    and its far better than what they had.

And of course the Government would want to profit from it being legalized and that's fine .Its all about politics and
    money.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I suppose part of what bothers me is the government wants to profit but doesn't allow you to profit.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Greed is a good thing here if they make lots of money on making it legal this in turn may force USA to do the same .

And in time everyone will profit from this everyone avg price per ounce in Canada ? in a year after its legal that price will lower by half since supply will out do demand.

So in turn they will profit but in savings if they are still buying and not growing the 4 plants.

5. I wouldn't trust big Gub with my smoke. Small craft is the way to go. Legalize and get the f out of the way for small farmers.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Massachusetts, one of the 2 or 3 most liberal states in the country, where a legalization referendum passed 55-45, can't help itself but to fuck up the will of the people and you think the Feds will ever legalize? There's way too much money in the law enforcement community for illegal pot. It will never be legalized in our lifetimes on a national basis.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Massachusetts ranks DEAD LAST in grading for policing for profit. Worse than fucking Texas (OUCH)
    • Lowest bar to forfeit property and no conviction required
    • Poor protections for innocent third-party property owners
    • As much as 100% of forfeiture proceeds go to law enforcement
    "Along with North Dakota, the only other state to earn an F for its law grade, Massachusetts has the worst civil forfeiture laws in the country. Massachusetts law enforcement agents just need probable cause—the lowest possible standard of proof—to believe that property was involved in a crime in order to forfeit it. State law also places the burden on innocent owners to demonstrate their innocence or ignorance of any criminal activity associated with their seized property in order to recover it. Finally, Bay State law enforcement agencies get to keep up to 100 percent of forfeiture proceeds, giving them considerable incentive to seize property."

http://ij.org/pfp-state-pages/pfp-massachusetts/

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. The states with the most "liberal" governments are the most corrupt. Keep that in mind when you trash Trump.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. I lived there for a spell. $15 fee to our town for having a garage sale. nice, very nice. Is testing required?

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Every level of government exists to raise taxes and fees, hire their cousins and fundraisers to high paying, amazing benefit jobs. I've lived here for 64 years.

• Like Like x 2
  11. I think if not soon it will be when the generation that has had no contact with older generations b4 the internet existed so maybe another 50 years just cuz if urgrampa doesn't approve u automatically are scrutinized for liking it kinda thing

Daddy's medicine grow adventure 1

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. 2030.

You're welcome.

13. Imo they making money 2 different ways right now and I think money is #1 to gov. They get taxes from it now plus when they feel to be fit they bust shops take all money and product why end that they Rollin in the bucks. Sorry I don't see the federal government legalize marijuana bc it will take their ability to confiscate your money and product away!

14. It would never happen they want to control us.

• Like Like x 1
  15. dude that takes major guts to out your support of pot to a Christian community.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  16. I agree the damn fool pushed federal legalization during his entire campaign. And then sold the hell out and picked up Jeff Sessions. Another damn fool a war on drugs should be on manmade drugs not. Not mangrown.. We need George Washington and the other badass presidents of that time back. They had hemp fields, corn fields and some even burned. There was a time hemp was in almost everything made

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. I agree the damn fool push federal legalization during his entire campaign. And then sold the hell out and picked up Jeff Sessions. Another damn fool a war on drugs should be on manmade drugs not. Not mangrown.. We need George Washington and the other badass presidents of that time back. The had hemp fields, corn fields and some even burned. There was a time hemp was in almost everything made

• Like Like x 1
  18. It ought to be legalized as a nation....but still not allow people with altered consciousnesses pushing any nuclear buttons..

19. When will it be COMPLETELY legal? When hell freezes over!

20. Maybe like in 40 years when all the people who grew up durning the anti-marijauna time period leave office.

Sent from my LG-H631 using Grasscity Forum mobile app