Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dat feel

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Typhoom, Jan 14, 2014.

1. When you start to finally get good at rolling! Feel free to post other significant moments you quite enjoyed.

I took a shit earlier and after i finished i felt refreshed

3. my favorite moment was when I 

4. Was trapped in...

5. My mothers vagina. Tis felt so warm.Sent from my C5155 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. But then my dad came in the room..

7. Then he slid in behind me.

ㅠ ㅑㅅ cㅗ ㄴㅁ ㅛ ㅈㅁ ㅅ

8. fuck you i vape now, cant judge me XD

9. [quote name="Typhoom" post="19337713" timestamp="1389696450"]When you start to finally get good at rolling! Feel free to post other significant moments you quite enjoyed.[/quote]I know what you mean. I recently started using joint lately, since a usually use a bong. I could never figure it out, but one day i figured out how to do that thing were you roll it back and forth, cant describe it lol.

10. See now that part was easy for me, the thing I had trouble with was folding the bottom part back over the herb to make the roll smoother.

11. When you have 2 bowls after a 2 week T-break  :yay:

12. [quote name="a1sock" post="19345431" timestamp="1389804291"]fuck you i vape now, cant judge me XD[/quote]Ruined it Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. I have trouble with that too. Practice Makes Perfect.