Darvocet

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Livingalife, Apr 26, 2009.

1. I got a couple of these recently. Don't know much about them. I know there weak pain killers but would a couple get me a decent high and would it be straight to drink on them?

2. I doubt that a couple Darvocet is doing anything for you man. They have tylenol in them probably I wouldn't drink on them.

3. Yeah i'm just looking for some personal experience i mean. If you look up the shit online it just says mild painkiller but vicodin and tramadol are mild painkillers and they get me high so I'm just wondering. Also online it doesn't tell you if you get high or not off the drug lol. Why would they?

4. Complete garbage.

Four letter word that shit.

5. #6 foxracing500r, Apr 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2009
    I second that, complete garbage bro.

I had some when I broke my hand (after my loratabs ran out, and asked for more), they were white with a pink coating, they are oblong too.

But I tried to snort them, and it burned, but you can drink on them.

I am 6'7" and 330, and I took 5 and drank a couple Captian and Cokes, I felt really chill afterward.

I dont know how big you are, but you could start *********PLEASE DO NOT OFFER DOSAGE INFO TO OUR MEMBERS. IT PUTS THE CITY IN A BAD POSITION REGARDING LIABILITY. *RMJL

6. Lol i'm bout 155. I got liquor and beer so I might try just for the hell of it. See what happens.

7. if you have a VERY weak opiate tolerance i.e. you can get high off 2-3 vicodin then maybe youll catch a buzz off the darvocet. i got high off it a couple times when i had no opiate experience and i would take like 5 for a decent buzz, but it really is a worthless as fuck painkiller. i wouldnt recommend drinkin on em cuz of the tylenol, but as long as you only have a couple drinks you should be straight.

8. #9 Tuk2, Apr 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2009
    First off, codeine is weak as SHIT something like 6 times weaker than vics/hydros and even those are borderline...and Darvo's are way below codeine... they are "mildly solable in water" so the CWE arent as effective yet vital at the darvocets are 100/625 Propoxy/APAP. I cwe 600mg and baaarely caught a weak buzz, seriously not worth your time, and NEVER drink on pills man.

9. Not being a smartass, but why not?, I drink on my muscle relaxers and sleeping pills. Will something bad happen?

10. Horrible idea to drink on sleeping pills man.

I drink on pills mostly because I just drink. I would say I take pills on alcohol.

Either way I know it's not the best idea, but I honestly don't give a damn.

11. Well I have heard of people OD'ing on Sleeping pills cause they took too much and drank, but I take the recomended dosage and drink a couple beers or a shot or 2 of Captain. I dont down a 5th or nothing, just enough to mellow my big ass out lol.

I mainly do it because I am an insomniac, and I cant sleep.

12. why not? because combining alcohol and large amounts of tylenol can cause liver toxicity, plus combining depressants (like opiates) with other depressants (like alcohol) can lead to respiratory depression/failure...

13. Yep.

If you dont do it you wont have to worry about it. Take your meds as prescribed only, please.