Darvocet/Propoxyphene

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Marls, Jun 18, 2009.

1. Anyone have any experience with this? Info online is scarce, I just took 4 of them, Acetaminophen 650 mg, Propoxyphene Napsylate 100 mg, so 400mgs of that and 2600mgs of APAP (thats ok right?). Anyways, took them about 45 mins ago, don't feel anything, smoked a bowl like 2 hours ago. Anyone know how long they take to kick in? Thanks.

2. darvocet is a VERY WEAK synthetic opiate. in my opinion little or no recreational value, certainly not worth all the APAP its mixed with.

3. Maybe with a bit of mary jane it will be fun.

4. i used to get a wierd feeling from em, idk if it was placebo or what, but they don't touch me anymore, 400 mg's would give me a sorda opiated feeling, like your on the tip but can't get that bliss, its good to pontentiate other opiates though, thats about it. imo tramadol is alot better that darvocet.

5. well of course everything is fun with a bit of mary jane. but it won't be enhanced much by the darvocet. it might do a little for you but to really feel it you'd have to deal with a lot of APAP which ain't great for your liver. go for some real opiates if you want the experience. and have fun with your mary jane :smoking:

6. When I tried them, they took about an hour and a half to kick in. Not a pleasant experience, nausea and head throbbing the whole time. Took 4 100MG's..

Hints of euphoria through out, but the bad feeling overwhelmed it.

7. darvocet is typically the synthetic opiate they use to start weaning people off long-term pain therapy (such as vicoden or percoset). its no methadone, and really has very little recreational value...

you could try cold-water-extracting from the pills to filter out the massive amounts of APAP... i dont know if your 'water potion' will actually provide desired opaite effects but its worth a shot... and alot better then 2.6g of APAP

8. When i first started taking opiates I used darvacet and I got a slight opiate buzz from it. Do you have any tolerance if not you might have a good time.

9. If you have an opiate tolerance these pills are fairly useless unless you're using them to stop withdrawls. If you have no tolerance 4-6 should give you a small amount of euphoria. Don't take more than 6 as your APAP shouldn't exceed 4 grams per day. Never tried a CWE on these, but from what I've read it doesn't work as well as it does with hydrocodone (not fully water soluble). Also yea of course weed enhances it.

10. Well for the update, I actually started to get a little high from it, felt really comfertable and nice. Then started to get nauseated, so I smoked some weed, which didn't help, so I smoked some more, which didn't help. So I was pretty high off both and I was having some closed eyed visuals and intense drowsiness, I fell asleep while trying to pee for a few seconds. I went to get water and started vomiting all over the place. After I cleaned up all the vomit at 1:30 in the morning, I took a shower and I felt good again, then I went to sleep and it was awesome. So in retrospect, the hour of nausea and intense vomit session were definatly negitives, but it was still nice.