Darrel Ackman (Arrest warrant in Florida) is hiding out 2 hours from me.

Discussion in 'General' started by OpenMindFields, Jan 16, 2012.

1. He's no PIMP! He's just a perv..

Only black PPL can be pimps..:wave:

2. Whats Winnipeg?

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6R7T5Ly4A0&feature=related]Jerry Springer - My grandma is my pimp pt. 1 - YouTube[/ame]

4. :hide:

5. A place in Canada

6. Go hunt that bastard down.
    [​IMG]

7. Reported for useless post not having anything to do with the topic. Trolling.

Im going to continue reporting stupid posts like this up until it stops.

High rep means fuck all. Just means you've more permission to be a tool.

8. Then I guess you better report me too..:wave:

9. #12 Solipsist NPC, Jan 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2012
    I think if everyone could still neg-rep people, you would have about 7 red bars just for that post.

Look, get the fuck off your pedestal. You have no right to sit there and say that anyones using humor or stating opinions that you don't approve of, should be banned.

Do you really think that all posts containing any form of humor/opinions/statements that YOU don't approve should be banned? Are you really that conceited? Are you suffering from a delusion where you believe this site is a dictatorship, and that you're the dictator?

Im starting to think you might just be a intelligent troll, because something as unbelievably fucking moronic and rage-inducing as your post is certainly troll worthy.

10. He's been trolled hard before not to long ago...:D

11. I think the word troll is overused, just like emoticons :cool::confused_2: :devious::D:eek::smoking::poke::bongin::rolleyes:

PS thanks for reporting me, too bad ain't done shit. I'm as guilty as OJ was back in '96 :yay: :hello: :metal:

12. http://forum.grasscity.com/general/882256-**attn-regarding-pointless-immature-posts-grasscity**.html

Go smoke a bowl.

13. lol please don't start a "REPORTED!" trend......please.. if you're going to report then just report and don't say shit about it, saying "reported" is just as useless as "trolling."

SAYING REPORTED IS TROLLING.

REPORTED!!!

14. We should all add him and comment things to cock-block him

15. Can you Send Dog Da Bounty Hunter @ Canada?

16. #20 OpenMindFields, Jan 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2012
    ^^ There's no way, that he just joined this site..

The above poster's username is the same as his youtube account.

He posted his public phone number on youtube..
    1-204-951-9562.