Darkstars Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Gro_Darkstar, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Nice grow space! I’m looking forward to seeing it filled up with flowers.
    You think you’ll get out the table you had and do a hydro run again?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. Maybe eventually. But I had so many issues with the rh. To do it I need to split the room top and bottom. Keep the res below and seal it in to cut the humidity.
    This winter I’m hoping to get 2 good runs in. And this summer I have 12 auto seeds that I want to run outside. (Easier to hide)
    I haven’t had to grow anything all year and I’m still sitting on like 5oz so I think the 2 runs inside and 1 outside will do me well. It’s less plants but I’m hoping for a good yield anyways.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Oil day! Doing 2 cups of olive and 2 cups of coconut. 2oz of obiwan shake per recipe. Decarbed at 240° for 25 mins. Cook on the stovetop for 90 mins at 225-240° in the oil. Strain and done. Gonna make some gummies for New Years later too.
    873A42F2-2618-461A-AEFA-1EE4091E52AA.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
  4. image.jpg I’m thinking these may be a little strong this time. Used a z of herb for what was actually 14oz of oil. Put 1/3 of a cup into the jello. 12 gummies. So like 2/5 of a tbsp per gummy. Lol.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Only 1 cup.
    Waited a day too long and one tap root had grown into the paper towels. While I was detangling it (third layer) the last 1/4 inch of taproot snapped. So I started another. But this one is looking good. Spring water, and myco. Nothing else. Hopefully have #2 in a day or two. 15D408B0-85D6-4416-8563-7D97FC221BA5.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  6. How do these wind up tasting? I'd heard of homemade gummies but never looked into the process - just add a bunch of oil to a batch of jello?

• Like Like x 1
  7. They actually taste okay. I decarb the popcorn buds in the oven at 240° for 30 minutes. Then I make my oil. It helps a bit with the canna flavor.
    My recipe is 2 packets of gelatine (plain gelatin) and 1 box of jello. I use 1 cup of v8 splash juice instead of the water and 1/4 cup of oil.
    Heat up the oil and juice in a pan so that it boils. Using a wire wisk mix the oil and water for a couple minutes and then slowly wisk in the 2 plain packs of gelatin once it gets all gooey looking I add the box of jello. Boil that for about 5-7 minutes wishing it together the whole time. Eventually the liquid gets thicker. And they stop separating. That’s when you want to put it in your molds. 20 minutes in the freezer and they’re set. Or an hour in the fridge.
    They take about 1:45 to start hitting you. But when they do they sure do! Lol. I actually prefer edibles to smoking now. But I can’t always be high all night either. Lol.

• Like Like x 1
  8. DADFB19D-788D-4882-A84E-B150E6D91A27.jpeg 4D5146A5-59E6-4457-A664-CE7317FDD4C3.jpeg

And they’re off!! Awe. So cute. Lolol ‍♀️

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Not the best pic, but they are growing. Still in the dome and rh is around 75-80% all day. Temps are 73ish and still just ro water. Should start some calmag and grow soon though. 125ppm ish.
    1FC7AB13-2C69-4EC0-9B5D-75CE3FB0298F.jpeg
    I think the bottom one has a loop in its tap root unfortunately. It took her an extra day or so to pop and although she’s growing, it’s slow. The top one is 3 days younger. ‍♀️

Oh I ordered some seeds this week too. Something called primal punch. It’s the original gg4 x banana punch. I can’t wait to pop those!

• Like Like x 3
  10. Looking good GD!

• Like Like x 1
  11. GD, are you able to get the temps any higher? Little seedlings love temps around 80-85 with 60-70 RH - my girls are exploding at the moment in those conditions (these are 1 week old):

[​IMG]

Happy Growing!!

:hola:

• Like Like x 2
  12. Nah. They’re on a heat pad already. My room has always been at about 70-75 and I’ve never had issues. The top one is day 3 and is right on track. I bet my soil is higher too from the pad. I’m gonna remove the dome Friday and up the light so it’ll get a degree or two higher. But I don’t like anything above 75. In flower I try for 68-70 too.

13. okie dokie :)

• Like Like x 2
  14. All ready for next round now! 884CC7D1-B711-425E-B518-72872FC7F122.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  15. Nice! Although I bet your buds will wind up being more impressive than the one pictured on the package!

Auto or photo?

• Like Like x 1
  16. Photo regular seeds. They’re f1 seeds though so who knows what it’ll end up looking like. But I hope you’re right!

• Like Like x 2
  17. Hey gro_darkstar I forgot to show you but while you were gone from here I got a pheno from a pack of gg4 x 3 headed dragon that bleeds a red sap when it’s cut. [​IMG][​IMG] she’s almost done flowering and I had some issues which her when I upgraded my grow space so she looks a little rough but I got rooted cuttings so I’ll try again. [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  18. Oh wow! I have heard nothing but good things about those phenos that bleed red! That’s gonna be a sweet keeper paulie!! Totally awesome!!

• Like Like x 2
  19. I still got some seeds too I’m hoping one day I can get a male bleeder and make some seeds.
    I’ve been working my ass off trying to keep her but I’m not having good success in cloning. I’m only about 25% success rate and I’m worried I’ll loose her. I bought a aeroponic cloner today so hopefully that will work good.