Darkness

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by joshsewell420, Feb 1, 2014.

1. What will happen if I give my week old plants 12/12 lighting? " That's what I thought. NERD! "

2. They will get 6 less much needed veg hours. Uhmmm yeah thats bout itSent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. You tryna yield a gram? LOL

4. So basically either 18/6 24/0 or throw the plant away? Lol I have 2 on 24/0 just don't have room in my set up for the other lol" That's what I thought. NERD! "

5. U can flower it.. just wont yieldSent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Lots of people grow 12/12 from seed, the plant will veg for a short while,3-5 weeks then begin flowering as soon as sex shows, I've seen some amazing plants done this way, it's called micro growingSent from my ADR6350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. Wow really?" That's what I thought. NERD! "

8. This is my death star 12/12 from seed. Preflowered at the end of 5 weeks. That was this past weekend. So shes on her waySent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  9. She's beautiful man! Thanks for sharing!" That's what I thought. NERD! "

10. This is a maui plant 12/12 from seed. Preflowered today. Will be 5 weeks old sunday.Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

11. With these 12 / 12 what r the usual yields?" That's what I thought. NERD! "

12. Ive heard it can vary quite a bit...Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Right on well I have some growing 24 and these 2 on 12/12 so I'll see what yields more and let u know. They r the same strain" That's what I thought. NERD! "

14. Rite on very good.Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. I'll update pics as the weeks go on" That's what I thought. NERD! "

16. If your realy interested check out phillyphils thread on micro growing it's called are you the master of the micro per something like that. It's a bad ass thread,if you want to go into micro growing Phil is your guy

Sent from my ADR6350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Never mind lol I saw that you did just that already

Sent from my ADR6350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Haha right on though great information on there!! Thanks!" That's what I thought. NERD! "