Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Darkest weed you've ever seen?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SmokinEndo, Jul 24, 2012.

1. #1 SmokinEndo, Jul 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2012
    So this is what I picked up the other night. I believe it to be Purple Voodoo. Im not sure but it is the darkest Ive seen and when you put it up to light it is purple. It taste pretty good. Tell me what you think. [​IMG]

2. unless your weed is actually a red X in a white box, i think your pic is not loading.

3. Fixed the Picture. Now tell me what you think!

4. That looks dank

5. so purple, that's mental

6. I've never seen weed that purple. Looks awesome :smoke:

7. nice bud man, I love purp ! :smoking:

8. Looks very nice! :hello:

Without the glare from the trichomes, this was one of the darker purple plants I've had in my own room :)

[​IMG]

9. the darkest I've ever had was black mamba and it looked like it was black but it was just extremely purple. In short terms, my black mamba that I picked up was darker then the picture you posted.

10. A lot of dealers put there weed in the freezer to make the nugs purple.

11. i got some high mids atm thats such a dark green it almost looks brown and black on some nugs.

it looks absolutely awful, but is surprisingly potent. cost me half what i would normally pay too though so it makes up for the lack of good looks/smell.

12. This post is an example of people with absolutely no knowledge spreading rumors, the same exact way cannabis was made illegal years, and years ago...

THERE IS NO WAY TO MAKE WEED PURPLE BY PUTTING IT IN THE FREEZER, ANYONE THAT SAY'S OTHERWISE IS A TROLL OR UNDERAGE!

13. [quote name='"BadKittySmiles"']Looks very nice! :hello:

Without the glare from the trichomes, this was one of the darker purple plants I've had in my own room :)

[/quote]

That thing is gorgeous.

14. Oh.. My... Dam thats a nice lookin' nug! :smokin:

15. That shit looks lovely ,

16. In the late '60's and '70's we used to get Jamaican Black Collieweed. It was the primo Jamaican smoke before Lambsbread became popular. It was honestly black due to the way it was cured and the first time I smoked it I was still wet behind the ears and I shared a joint with 2 friends. I left the dorm room, went to class, went back to my room and woke up a few hours later not remembering anything but waking up. I had notes from the class to prove I went. The interesting thing is that my other friend had the exact same experience except a different class. Unfortunately, my other friend didn't have a class and stayed bombed in his room. A short while after we had left, the police came knocking on his door because they smelled pot. Not a good day for him. It could be arguably said that it was the best I've ever smoked, but then again....