Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dark purple/black bud

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by the1whoknocks9, Mar 14, 2015.

1. I was putting some bud in my grinder and noticed some of the flower had some dark purple to it. I know the color can depend on growing temperatures, but I just wanted to make sure it's safe to smoke? (Cell phone pic, excuse the quality) ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1426305718.526704.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Did you buy it or grow it? If you bought it and it was not that colour when you bought it. I would say no. ( just to be safe. ) 
    but if it was purple somewhat when you bought it. Just bust open the nugs and as long as you see no signs of mold. It should be good. Be careful

3. it's fine

smoke it[​IMG]

4. When I bought it there was definitely a few bits of purple in it, but I bought in bulk and just noticed this dark purple/black bit part. I did open the bud and everything looked good, no spiderweb looking stuff and the bud was pretty dry when I got it. Just didn't know if it was safe or not

5. In that case you should be good. Smoke up!

6. Oh come on don't act like you don't know what purple weed is sheesh

7. Looks good from here id hit it

8. Burn it down

9. I think it looks good. I'd smoke it all up.

10. Thats some good shit, light it up!

but if some weeds purple in a harvest, it doesnt mean it's danker than the 100% green buds in the same harvest. it's purely just color and looks fuckin sick. as far as I know and from experience

Sent from my intergalactic spaceshiphotbox

11. Purple fart is not better than green FART!