Dark Horse Genetics Kings Banner XIII

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SmokezAlot, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Those buds look so frosty!

This thread has been a great read. I'm new to this and learning and this is the first thread I came across where someone is making seeds and showed a mature male.

How do apply the pollen to the buds? I'm imagining you sprinkle it on but I really have no clue.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hello AY3 and thanks for taking time to visit the thread. The way I apply the pollen is with a cheap little paint brush, I paint that pollen on.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Haha so simple and seems like it would make application very precise

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Okay here we have Moby Dick. Her days are numbered but she is going out gracefully. She has been on plain water for a week and will continue to do so. Pictured here is also her clone. The clone is doing very well she has been topped a few times and will go into flower next Friday. If you haven't had a chance to check out my clone and breeding thread. You definitely got to check this out. All my future clones and breeding's will be showcased there. This grow journal and this journey is almost over. But the struggle will continue with other future grows. This is the first time I have run DinaFem's gear but it won't be the last time.
    11.12.19.mobys.JPG 11.12.19.mobys (2).JPG 11.12.19.moby.clone.JPG 11.12.19.moby.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  5. The clones are doing wonderful they are nice and healthy. They are showing zero deficiencies, so far so good. The King's Banner XIII clone is already taller than her mother. She has been in flower for almost a week. She is still receiving grow nutrients and will continue to do so for another week. The Moby Dick clone is also doing very well herself. She will go 12/12 this Friday. All her branches that were reaching for the sky were topped. I can not wait to see how she does in flower. The flowering cut clones are doing well they are chugging along. They will remain in the 1 gallon pots for another week. Going to be adding 2 Star Cake clones to the mix next Friday. Here are the clones all bright eyed and bushy tailed
    11.13.19.kb.clone.JPG 11.13.19.kb.clone (2).JPG 11.13.19.md.clone.JPG 11.13.19.md.clone (2).JPG 11.13.19.mc.clone.JPG 11.13.19.mc.clone (2).JPG

• Like Like x 1
  6. King's Banner XIII and her clone are doing the damn thing. The King's Banner has been on plain water for over a week. I talk and smile at her everyday. Soon I will end her life cycle. And that makes me a mean old man [​IMG] . Well here are some pictures of the King's Banner XIII and her clone.
    PB130002.JPG PB130003.JPG PB130004.JPG PB130005.JPG

7. This girl will come down Friday. She has given me a few good months and for that I'm thankful. I will be gifting this as Christmas presents to friends and family. They know what's coming I always gift them weed. This plant has been on plain un-pHed water. And has filled out very nicely these past few weeks. Still smelling like a bag of rotten fruit. I cant wait to smoke this girl in a cigarillo. This girls cycle is almost over but she will live on in her clones so we will see another version of this young lady. One of her clones is 2 days flowering, the monster cropped clone is doing very well revegging. The branch that was pollinated had nice brown seeds. We will run these seeds this coming January. Still haven come up with a good name for my cross. I was thinking something along the lines of MD-13. For Moby Dick crossed with King's Banner XIII. Here is Moby Dick and her clones.

11.17.19.md.JPG 11.17.19.md (2).JPG 11.17.19.md.clone.JPG 11.17.19.md.clone (2).JPG 11.17.19.md.monster.JPG 11.17.19.md.bud.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  8. I was spending time with my garden this morning. I decided to show my King's Banner XIII clone. And give a visual of how this clone is growing compared to her mom. She was vegged a week shorter than her mother and is taller and wider. Monday will be week 2 of 12/12 for the young clone. She was fed this morning 8ml Connoisseur Grow A and 8ml Connoisseur Grow B. Also she was given 3ml CalMag and 1ml Superthrive. This was per 1/2 gallon of water. The revegging clones were given the same.

11.18.19.kb.clone.JPG 11.18.19.kb.clone (2).JPG 11.18.19.kb.clones.JPG 11.18.19.kb.clones (2).JPG 11.18.19.kb..JPG

9. With Moby Dick coming down in 48 hours. I am going to hilight her clone to this thread. I will get pictures of them together Friday. This girl is thick with a lot of branches. I am certain she will produce more than her mother did. And she seems to have produced pretty good. Smoked a few bowls feeling good about to load the dishwasher and clean the kitchen. I have the music playing getting good vibes. Well here is a look at the Moby Dick clone.
    11.19.md.clone.JPG 11.19.md.clone (2).JPG 11.19.md.clone (4).JPG

10. Okay got my hands on my daughters camera. Offered her a 1/8 of some primo to borrow her camera until I order one. Been looking on ebay can get the same camera I had for 1/2 the price used. So I'm happy about that I can afford to replace my camera. Well enough about me lets get to the reason why we are here the clones. She will out produce her mother hands down. She is a big girl, and she is very branchy. She is very beautiful and healthy.

With the King's Banner XIII being harvested on Friday. We are moving her clone to this thread to live on. This girl is doing great. She has been on 12/12 for almost 3 weeks. She is being fed Connoisseur Bloom A at 12ml a gallon. And Connoisseur Bloom B at 12ml a gallon. She also gets 5ml CalMag, 6ml Bud Candy and 6ml Big Bud. She will also produce more than her mother did. She is healthy and happy spending her time building bud. Not much to really talk about, things are good so far. So here she is a look at the clones. the first 2 pictures are of Moby Dick. The last two pictures are King's Banner XIII clone.

rsz_112617mdclone.jpg rsz_112617mdclone_2.jpg rsz_1112617kbclone.jpg rsz_112617kbclone_2.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  11. #71 SmokezAlot, Dec 13, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2019
    rsz_mdclone_3.jpg Here is a look at the Moby Dick clone she is doing great. It has been a while since my last post, updating is over due. This girl is wide as outside [​IMG] she is a big girl. She will be a beast when she reaches late flower. I still don't have a camera to call my own. I am using my daughters camera again. These pictures do her no justice she is a beauty in person. She doesn't have that many pictures to go outside the tent. As her branches will become heavy with buds. I happen to be smoking a joint of her Mother and she is nice. She was fed two days ago. 5ml CalMag, 8ml Big Bud and 8ml Bud Candy. 16ml Connoisseur Bloom both A and B. Enough of the yapping here is a look at the Moby dick clone. Shit I almost forgot there are a few shots of the King's Banner XIII clone as well.

Attached Files:

12. This clone is coming along nicely. As of today she has 3 weeks left to live. I will take a clone from her next weekend for future clones and breeding's. Her clone will be featured over at the cloning thread. This girl was a pleasure to grow as her mother was. I am looking forward to working with her in the future. Her mom is a good smoke and smells great in and out the jar. Her buds are solid and frosty, great bag appeal. She looks very attractive, I am blowing a joint of her as I type this update out. Yesterday this girl was fed 12ml Connoisseur Bloom A. And 12ml Connisseur Bloom B. She was also fed 10ml Big Bud, 10ml Bud Candy. And we can not forget the 5ml CalMag. It was her last feeding that the clone will get. “There she blows!-there she blows! A hump like a snow-hill! It is Moby Dick!”

rsz_mdclone.jpg rsz_mdclone_2.jpg rsz_mdclone_3.jpg

13. Today the King's Banner received her last feeding. She will come down in 3 weeks the 9th of January. This journal and journey is almost over. I am moving on to my Pheno Finder Seeds Star Cake grow. Its time I start putting my attention to that grow as I also have 2 rooted clones from her on the go. Anyhow for those that followed this grow. I appreciate you guys and gals that took the time to visit this thread :passing-joint: . She will just receive plain water every time the pot dries up, until chop. So there wont be anything to report on. Also please come visit The Kings Banner XIII offspring. The King's Banner XIII male x Moby Dick female .I call this crossing MD-13. That thread should be updated next Friday with photos of the babies. Well here is a few looks at the King's Banner XIII clone 21 days from chop.

rsz_kbclone.jpg rsz_kbclone_2.jpg rsz_kbclone_3.jpg

• Like Like x 1