Dark circles under eyes?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by dubstepping23, Jul 24, 2013.

1. So I'm 20 and I have dark circles under my eyes that make me look like shit. Some days they aren't too bad but I was wonderinghow the fuck to get rrid of these. I take really good vitamins and I have been eating alot healthier but they are still there. I get 8 hours of sleep every night and haven't smoked in 2 weeks.

2. did they just appear out of no where? stress, lack of sleep, anxiety, lack of fresh air. sleep with your window slighty open to let some air in. i'm 20 too but i've had dark circles since foreverrrrrrr but thankgod for makeup.

3. I'm a guy lol and I sleep with my window open. Maybe its genetic and I just have to look like a junkie forever.

4. U eat junkfood? Plus i heard its from a lack of iodine google is your friend here bro

5. Try exercising. 20-30 minutes of jogging or jump roping. Do some pushups and sit ups, jumping jacks.

Get your blood circulating.

6. #6 mercinariesgtr, Jul 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2013
    i got the same thing, dont really drink, work out everyday, sleep in a cold environment. I m even ~2 weeks off the ganj and still got em. some people its just genetics and it kinda blows. Whenever i think mine are bad i just think of how marc emery looked in superhigh me, now those are some fuckin bags.

edit::haha theres always cucumbers and cold spoons under the eyes if you really care