Dare to post your pic.

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Alexyonfire!, Mar 18, 2009.

1. ALOT of regular members like this thread.
    But trolls and n00bs seem to always troll it, and get it closed.

Couldnt you just add a filter to it?
    Like members over a certain amount of months or something?
    I know its possible.

2. Yes u can... u can restrict access in several ways. i kno because i use 2 have forums

3. I think it would be better to just ban the people causing the problems... locking it, and taking it away from users that are following the rules doesn't make much sense to me.

It's also annoying to me that the picture thread, is mostly people chatting back and forth. I wouldn't mind seeing that thread being limited to posting pictures of yourself only... all the lame guys trying to hit on chicks online, can take it to private messages.

Just my .02

4. This. Every time I even peek in there its like wading through a pool of sleaze. its cool to say someones pretty or w/e but some of what goes on in there is like creeperville, usa.

5. I agree, just pictures. Has anyone started it?

6. We're not going to make the thread a permission only thread. We won't do that with any thread.

It will probably be reopened at some point (if it hasn't been already) but we've actually had more complaints about the thread than you'd think. It's been a thread that has caused a lot of issues for grasscity.com...more issues than the thread is worth, really.

7. Underage and becoming more a social space like facebook and myspace, right? ;)