Dare Officer Convinces Kid To Bring Parents Pot To School

Discussion in 'General' started by squat, Jun 1, 2013.

1. Im so higgh right now!

2. People should learn how to read. They look like morons when they can't comprehend a post.

I was saying LEAP is good. I don't know how officers AGAINST prohibition could be disliked...lol.

3. The thing is with the D.A.R.E. program the feed exaggerated and straight out lies as facts, but of course curious kids end up trying it and realize, hey this isn't bad at all and they realize that the people above them who were supposed to teach them were liars.
    truth is always teh best policy

4. It's really sad that dare lies to kids about marijuana so much because it makes kids less likely to listen to what they have to say about avoiding harder drugs. They lose credibility in the eyes of any kids that try weed, which likely causes it to be more of a gateway drug than it otherwise would be.

5. because they are a bunch of life ruiners thats what they do 

6. Fuck being drug free! I rather be free from the stress, makes me deal with the bullshit much less. Oh shit that's just rhymed! 

7. #47 shaddytheman, Jun 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2013
    If only people actually questioned conventionality, but they don't. Only the consciously enlightened ones do like me and George Carlin (RIP).

8. I approve ;)

9. When will America learn that propaganda is never good. Especially with a problem as serious as drug use/addiction with the youth. Lie to them, and they will act out. It's not that complicated.

Unless, they know this already, and are just fueling the ingredients for the drug war...

10. He should have arrested the kid for bringing weed to school.  :laughing: