DARE cop gets a surprise

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Zylark, Nov 22, 2003.

1. copy-pasted from www.bash.org

<DaZE> at my school.. the cop from DARE passed around 3 joints to show everyone... and he said "if i dont get all three of these back this schools getting locked down and everyones getting searched till i find it.." and like 30 minutes later when everyone got to see 'em and they got passed back the cop had 4

roflmao

2. hell no.. lmfao. that shit i funny as hell! hahahaha. omg. lol. MAde my night muuuuuch better :) hahaha

3. That's funny as hell.

DARE is a joke anyway. I remember way back before I really knew anything about drugs...they came to my school and did their little presentation and when I went home that day, I knew about every drug there was and how to do them all. I was quite educated for when the time came for me to start doing them.

So, thanks DARE...for teaching me how to do drugs!!! :D

4. They are the best teachers for us drug users!!!!! LOL

5. seriously dare needs to like.. stop. really, i don't know if i would smoke pot if it hadn't of been for dare's influence.

6. Dare is quite all around influenceing,thanx to them I found out about drugs i never knew about b4 When they came to skool in the 3rd grade.It was great.:D

7. I never had DARE...

Maybe that's why I have no problem with drugs...?

LMAO. That story is great tho. :)

8. lol thats classic.
    I remember DARE..I think i told the story in another DARE thread..when I won first prize in the poster contest..lol..to keep kids off drugs. how ironic!

9. DARE is so fucking stupid! All it does is teach kids about drugs and makes them want to go and do them in more cases than not. PLus they have done studies that show many people first tried drugs because of what they learned in DARE and not because of "PEER PRESSURE". Just goes to show what our fucking gov't is doing to their citizens.... teach and introducing them to drugs so they can imprision and control them later with their released drugs, i.e. crack.

10. Those health class anti drug videos were so very inexcusably bad i had to go do some drugs...just to spite the videos

I HATE THEM SO MUCH

11. sux for whoever gave up the j though...

12. screw that it would be well worth the joint to see the cops expression.. LOL hell id love to send two more up woth the three... Really confuse the fucker... er a blunt just makes its way up fromt hahaha oh fucking igs gota laugh at em.....

13. I remember those stupid videos but i rather enjoyed watchin them in class rite after a lunch time session lol

-----------------------------boomhower

14. My DARE officer got busted for smokin dope...No Shit!!!

Grasscity Deals Near You