Danyul's House of Danks.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Danyul, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Sup GC, been outta the grow for like 4 months, but now, I'm back. :wave:

In case you forgot, last grow is here:

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/907099-danyuls-perpetual-dank.html

little 400w, got some great yields!

It's onto the big leagues now though boys. Bloom is starting out 2600w (4x600w) And a 1000w veg, a 600 and 400 together.

Seeds sprouted on the 3rd of this month, so were just about a week into the vigor known as veg.

But pictures speak for themselves, check it guys:

Not quite finished in here.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Got 10 White Rhino, 10 AK-48 from, and 10 Master Kush, from Nirvana Seeds.

Also a OG Kush and Industrial plant on the siiiide.

WOOOO GOOOD TIMES!

• Like Like x 1
  2. holy shit man thats some serious growage you have in store there!

3. god damn! That flower room has so much potential. So I'll say it again. God damn!!! :eek:

4. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The accursed ones - males:

[​IMG]

5. Looking nice. Very nice. Very nice indeed :D

6. Damn man that's a Nice portion of males!

That flowering room looks perfect tho buddy. Nice and spacey so you have room to work with the girls. Setup looks super clean to.

Are those plants in the veg chamber the males? or are you just vegging some of the girls a little longer than the ones you already put into flowering???

Regardless, Looks flawless man. so stoked your getting this opportunity to get all this experience!

:) <3

7. The ones even in the bloom room are on 18/6 as well. Everything is vegging for 2 - 3 more weeks. I like em big. 3 zips per plant is my average (when I don't slack off).

8. dude u should veg for like 6 weeks super crop n fim the fuck out of it. go for the biggest crop ever i only say this because you clearly have the set up to handle such things :D god i want your set up soooo bad

9. Never grown these strains, kinda wanna see em in thier natural form before I decide who to tweak and how.

10. looking clean, well planned, well lit

should do well!

11. Looks so clean buddy! lights are set up all proper, this is going to be a fun one to watch man. I'm super stoked to see what comes of all this :)

12. sadly had some bad luck this week with my ipower 600w ballast... keep an eye on them

might keep a light meter and take lux readings every few days too, I feel like mine dimmed before it crapped out (1 month of 12/12 :eek:)

13. how are the girls??

14. Repotted em all tonight! SHIT'S GETTIN REAAALLL! Pics soon!

15. sweeet i just popped 5 northern lights and 2 barnys farm red dragon for mothers as i now have a veg cupboard rather than a box so im gonna start cloning and keep my tent on 12/12 i see benefits from having a perpetual garden. cant wait to see ur girls i bet the starting to veg into monsters :D

16. Just cruising over to check out your grow. I am digging it bro. Pulling up a chair for this one. Grow Big or go home. Lets rock this shit.

17. We want updates mother fucker!!!!!

18. Okay! I'm on it! FUUUCK!:bolt: