DankyKushs New Grow Journal Advice Appreciated 600 / 1000 Watt HPS

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by DankyKush1, Dec 13, 2014.

1. Hey Guys!
    I'm back and ready to grow again! I got hooked up with a hydro set up but I don't want to mess with hydro so I'm doing soil. I've got quite a few nutrients that I'm not sure if I can use, I took pictures of them and added them below. Any help is much appreciated on what nutes I can use. I'm used to Soil A & B with added nutes but no clue about these.

I've just been usng PHed water to 6.3 to water them every 3 days or so. Last watering I ran 1 scoop of the Bat Guano. As of now that's all the pants have gotten. I have 3 seeds and 3 clones, I got some mixed up but there's OG #18, Sweet Amnesia, OG Kush, Jupiter OG, and a few randoms that still look dank. Since I don't have an MH or know if my hood / ballast can support MH I'm using my 600 watt HPS of veg than 1000 watt for flowering with a side 64 watts of Daytime T5s. Any help / advice is much appreciated! Farm on!

:gc_rocks:

Heres my set up:
    1000 Watt HPS
    600 Watt HPS
    150 Watt HPS
    Fox Farm Soil
    6" Inline fan
    Carbon Filter
    64 Watts CFL T5s
    1000 Watt Balast
    1000 Watt Hood
    2 x 55 Gallon Drums
    All My Nutes

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Damn, did ya buy every bottle of nutrients in the store. I got a hydro system I've never used and picked up the general hydroponics line, someday I'll give it a try. As For now I'm making the switch to organics to get away from all those bottles. Someday I'll bust out the hydro just to check it out.

3. Man, really hope that those are just photos of nutes you saw in the store, and that you didn't actually purchase all of those! Talk about being Had..

4. Haha nope I bought all of it as a set. Ive never ran hydro, I just want to run soil. My question is can I use any of the nutes in the pictures for soil? I'm thinking the other tomato or floragro might work. What do you guys think?

5. 1st 2nd and 5th are any medium.....cant read the rest....but youll probably do fine with just 1 of 6 of those sets

6. Hey Guys!
    I decided to try my own set of the nutes. I'm watering with:

Per Gallon
    15ml Other Tomato Nutrive Grow
    5 ml Photosynthesis Plus
    5 ml Bat Guano (Every 3rd watering)

Then for flowering I'm going to ease them into:
    Per Gallon
    15ml Other Tomato Nutrive Bloom
    5ml Vegetable and Flower Yield Enhancer
    5ml Bud Candy
    5 ml Bat Guano (Every 3rd watering)

Any advice?
    I'm going to post pictures tonight!

7. I forgot to add that I'm using Fox Farm soil as well.

8. Hey this may be a stupid question... But I have my ballast and hood running only HPS bulbs right now. The box doesn't clarify if it can take an MH bulb but Ive seen others that say MH/HPS. So my question is would I be able to run a MH? Id love to during veg rather than the 600 watt HPS.

I just finished transplanting the girls into 5 gallon pots! Flowering time is coming up soon!!!

Thank guys!

9. Your ballast will tell you if its switchable.....on the top, side, box....somewhere. if not contact company or google the model number.

10. Hey Guys!
    Ive been doing some work on my room and the plants are getting bigger! 5 gallon pots now! The roots ooked ready when I was transplanting.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Hey Guys!
    Heres an update of the girls as of today!

[​IMG]

12. Lookin pretty good!

13. #13 DankyKush1, Dec 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2014
    Hey Guys!
    This is the chart I put together for my nutes I'm going to clone and flush the plants tomorrow then start the flowering nutes the next watering witch is about every 3-4 days.

[​IMG]

14. Hey guys!
    I had a quick question. I'm not sure If the Other Tomato Nutes are going to make it the whole flowering process. I have 3 options...

Option 1: Buy More (Couldn't find it online for sale)
    Option 2: Only use PHd water / Molasses once I run out'
    Option 3: Switch the nutes to another brand

What do  you guys think?

15. Hey Guys,
    I'm finally back with an update! The girls are looking great and getting huge :) I finished painting and setting up the veg tent today! The clones are still rooting but should be ready to plant soon.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. That little tent is ADORABLE...I Want!!! I would double stack it full of cuts. What is it like a 2x3x4?

17. Haha Its 2 deep x 5 tall x 4 wide! Perfect for clones / veg!