DankNStanky420's Big Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by DankNStanky420, Mar 28, 2009.

1. I sta7'rted a grow op about 2 months ago and its rollin along pretty damn good. I wanna make a grow log but im going to wait till next grow for pictures for legal circumstances. But I might as well type out whats going down so far.

We aquired a relatively large room which is 24' long by 8' wide by 7' high. All concrete in a corner of a basement. We went out after makin some mad money for a couple weeks and bought an eye hortilux super hps 1000 with a 48'' light hood along with a good ballast. The hood seems quite large but will work perfect for what we want to do.

So far we have 13 plants veggin under the hps. 10 of which are C-99 and 3 are Flo clones. Were using root organics soil but are going to put more plants as we add on in Sunshine Mix #4 because my caregiver swears by it. We are using only Humboldt Nutes which have surpassed all my expectations comparing to any nutrient. Everytime weve watered we have been einstein oiling for mites and its working out. Cant totally get rid of them but keeps them down for sure. The room has big potential to fit in the up ends of 100 plants at say 4 zips per plant. The first harvest in this room we are tryin to achive up to 50 plants. We are going to rock 3 of the 1000 Super hps lights, and put them all on light rails so they will be moving nonstop in the room. Were buying the whole Co2 setup as well. So total its going to run us somewhere round 2 Grand total cost.

We just took around 97 clones from his op ranging from lady Giesel, Colorado Cough, C-99, Purple Passion etc. In which we are probly bringing around 25-30 of them to the room. He usually gets around 4 zips per plant and hasnt ran co2 in the equation yet which will benefit way more.

We are running off of well water which was a problem at first for the ph not being perfect, and btw it is a soil grow. So we bought a water purifying system from the grow store and i highly recommend one they work great. Makes the water look like deep rock.

The whole setup will be poppin in around 3-4 weeks when we flip all the plants. Im hoping to submit a couple pictures here and there, but i will for sure be giving updates when I can. Probly when we flip it will be around 50 plants so were hopin to get around 12 pounds this harvest.

2. So today we took some clones of Blockhead, Tangerine, and a few others. Tryin to have a multiple strain harvest. We got all the first stuff done so now its just patience. but when your lookin at that many plants its hard to have.

3. Lemme see.:)

4. Im tryin to upload some pics from last harvest but they are a very high resolution so they are like 3 megs, know any websites that accept that big of a file>

5. This sounds great! subscribed!

6. Here are links to the pics. First is the Purple Passion, Then the next is the Tangerine, Then the Og Kush x trainwreck x sour d.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. Sweet Jesus! that is a big picture, but it looks nice:D