Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dankity purple kush and haze. Enjoy!!!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by HerbieC, Jul 28, 2010.

1. Some dank purple kush i recently picked up. This stuff smells oh so fruity. Very relaxing high, you just feel really good. And then heres some haze i acquired. This stuff has you going, very active high. Also, dankest beasters ive seen... :smoking: All pics are with my phone so sorry if the quality isn't amazing!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Looks like some super dank, super crystally.

3. Looks frosty. How did the purple kush smoke? I've always wanted to try it.

4. Thanks! It smoked wonderful. heavier smoke then the haze. Tasted sweet and had me feeling great. Great for smoking at night before sleeping.

5. Picked up some more kush and a dub of ice. The kush was straight fire. Super crystally, had a nice sweet smell. Good body high, nice for kickin it. Thats the only picture i took of the ice. Wish i had a better shot, because when broken open you could easily tell why its called ice. heavy high, good for night time. I prefer the kush out of these 2.:smoking:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Wow that looks icey as fuck