Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

~:[[Dankity Pickup!]]:~ with Eat Report!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by edibles, May 28, 2010.

1. #1 edibles, May 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2010
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Just some no name dank I picked up for $20, it's like 2 grams or something around there. Smells very piney with a tinge of skunk, and the smell is very strong.

SMOKE REPORT:
    Great high, very intense in the head but also extends throughout the body. As the high progresses the head high dies down but the body high which was not as strong stays longer. Towards the end of the high, the entire body is just calm and relaxed, very little burnout just left me feeling nice and calm. Would be good to go to sleep after.

Soon to come: EAT REPORT

-New York City weed btw. It's where I live soo, yeah.

2. Bump. No love?

3. Its looks nice and dry, like you'd be able to crumble into a nice powder without the need of a grinder! How you gonna eat it?

4. I was gonna make some simple cookies in the early afternoon today, then eat em and see what happens.

5. How'd it go with the eating of the dank? You aint posted anything on here so i's assuming it went well?