Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dankest stuff ive ever had

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by blazinout16, Dec 27, 2010.

1. This stuff is by far the best stuff ive ever had. One of my friends picked this up for me, was an 8th but we smoked some last night :smoke:. Paid 55 for the 8th and man is it DANK. Friend told me its supposedly some medical stuff that came from cali. But yea this shit is call "banana rama." Smells sweet and fruity with a strong smell of bananas. Taste absolutely amazing, and the nugs are just covered in trichs. The stuff is fluffy, but dense at the same time. Like the nugs are not "airy" but they feel sort of light and fluffy. Just overall awsome bud. The high is so clean, and you can think completely fine. It doesnt "stupify" you. I dont know for sure, but my guess is this is a sativa dominant hybrid. Very head lit with a buzzy type of feeling. But still have that slight body buzz. My rating for it would be a 10/10 because i just cant even find a flaw with this stuff. Enjoy everyone :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Looks great. Looks a lot like some Chernobyl ive seen on here

3. looks great, I was just waiting to see Paris Hilton pop up giving it a BJ!!!!

4. wow thats frosty...have fun

5. Yo that looks like its eco-green with the lighting, but the bud looks mad fuzzy, like its furmented

6. looks nice for sure!