dankest shit ive had in at least 6 months

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by ludachris, Apr 8, 2004.

1. theres nothing wrong with a joint to the face, however a joint between like more than 1 person maybe 2 is shite...

2. ludachris, im not even kiding you, when I'm dry I invite my friends over and we look at pictures of your weed. lol. Its pathetic i know but u always have sic shit.

3. ya tolerance is high??? i gotta cure for that....

most people wouldnt do this, but smoke straight mids for like 2 days, and then the next time u smokes the sweet shit, you'll get lit wit the quickness.....

4. im not sure if that would work, but a week off from smoking would help a lot, but what are the chances ill quit for a week? none

5. well, it wouldnt be considered quiting, just stopping for a week....but nice herb man, i just smoked a bowl of some similar stuff, not manicured that well tho, i bet ur guy puts some time into that bud, and the final product speaks for itslef.

6. Man that looks great. And what's even better is I'm about to order 15 of the beans next week. Hell yeah. You got a steal at that price too, I wish you were my neighbor.

P.S. "We had two bags of Grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline....." You're the shit. That's my favorite movie. One time a buddy of mine that sold acid re-up (10,000 hits at a time) and we watched that movie like 6 maybe 7 times in a row tripping our asses off. That's one of my most fond memories.

7. hell yea, try gettin all feminized seeds. and if u like fear and loathing in las vegas, read the book, its the only book ive read in my life (well other than goosebumps n shit back in the day) ..this book was awesome due to all the drug references. a new movie is in the works to make another hunter s thompson book into a movie..called "The Rum Diaries" it will star Johnny Depp, Josh Hartnett and Benecio Del Toro (who will also direct)

8. "Look at this muck, no footing at all...... TELL ME ABOUT THE F*%$ING GOLF SHOES" = rotflmao

Kickass. I got a books a million gift certificate laying around here somewhere collecting dust. I'm not a reader either and I couldn't figure out what to use it on but now I know. And goosebumps don't even get me started dude, I was the dorkiest kid ever, I have a goosebumps banna board in my closest from back in my skating days. The only board I ride now is my sector 9 long board and I only ride that when I get stoned and miss surfing. :)

And dude 10 bonus points for telling me about the new movie. If I happen to miss when it's released pm me or something and let me know.

I hope you have a good day. :D

9. ^hope u have a good day too, keep smoking man.

"Look what god did to us man"
    "God didnt do that, u did, ur a fuckin narcotics agent..i knew it..that was our cocaine"

10. i aint see that movie, cus when it came out, i was too young to understand all them drug references, i only knew of weed, meth, and crack......

11. Fear and Loathing didn't come out all that long ago if I'm recalling correctly.

1998 actually. Which is six or so years, yeah, that could be a while depending on your age, my bad.

12. if i say im 16 would these uptight admin. ban me???

13. odd. i read alot of the goosebumps too.. maybe some subliminal messages in there to blaze the bangins.. haha

14. Possibly. And I wouldn't call them uptight. Theres rules you abide to by signing up at these forums, and the moderators are simply doing their job by enforcing them.

15. dont u have to be 18 to be on this forum?

16. aye 2 me 2 me. god every time u post ur buds i get more and more jealous. if i could get an eighth of that for 25 id be on cloud 9 all day everyday. screw this canada here i come.