Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

[DANKEST]#Ovr's MEDICAL Pick-ups (SoCal Edition)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by OvrShot, Aug 13, 2011.

1. #1 OvrShot, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2011
    [​IMG]

OvrShot & ItsTopShelf

All meds are from Southern California medical clubs.​

Blue Dream:
    [​IMG]

OG Kush:
    [​IMG]

2. ..Wheres the bud lol

3. doppppeeee dude!! dank budzz... :confused:

4. #4 OvrShot, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2011
    fixed, anyone know if you can put spoiler tags to hide te pic until clicked? I have a lot of bud/pics so I'm going to update the thread daily, stay posted guise :D

5. Now that I can see it.. very nice bud. Could you possibly resize it though? You're stretchin out the screen that big

6. I resized it, is it any better?

7. Beautiful shit bruh

8. shit looks like its some pifff, i'd smoke that all day. hows the smoke on that og?

9. The smoke is thick and tastes creamy 'af. Packs a punch and keeps me medicated for a couple hours.

10. Grape Bubblegum Kush:
    [​IMG]

Brians SFV OG:
    [​IMG]

11. Looks dank but there's nothing like northern Cali dank:smoke:

12. I like weed from anywhere :D

13. Shameless bump.

14. Damn that bubblegum Kush looks so good

15. Thanks! it was :D

16. [FONT=&quot]This is a bubblegum Kush. Isn't it? I think it very much resembles dank although I am pretty sure on the fact that it would come nowhere near the northern Cali Dank. [/FONT]