Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dank

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by elykyle, Apr 27, 2009.

1. I just tried some dank and when I smoke it.. it hurt and I coughed alot lol (noob i know). Anyways what makes your throat hurt/cough is it the thc? Also my friend keeps arguing with me that all weed is the same. How can I prove to him that weed is different? I told him that some weed has more thc but still..

2. All your friend needs to see is a picture of mids and a picture of some dank and if he can't tell the difference well then he is either new to smoking (which is fine) or he is a complete idiot because he has been smoking for a while and still can't distinguish dank from mids. From what I understand, the crystals on weed (which are called trichromes) contain THC. The more trichromes, the danker the bud.

What makes your throat hurt is the fact that you are bringing hot smoke into your lungs. If you smoked out of a bong you wouldn't have nearly as bad of a burned throat because the ice cools the smoke down.

P,S, I think you're that friend. ;)

3. I think he said everything I was going to say... and more :wave: