Dank with little smell?

Discussion in 'General' started by Bronx Finest, Jul 2, 2013.

1. So I just picked up a G of Headband from my dealer and it looks dank as fuck but one problem, the smell is barely noticeable but it's there if you take a big ass whiff and it's Weird because the last batch I got smelled Like a gas station. I know my dealer didn't fuck me over because I've been buying from him for years and he lives 2 stories under me lol. Maybe it has something to do with the growing? Any info?

2. Nobody?

Sent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. the smell can go away a bit if its super dry and old

4. A million different things can make bud not smell. If it wasnt cured properly. If it was left out for super long. If its super old. Have you smoked it? All the headband i ever got smelled super,loud. One time this dude asked me to sell him a bag while i was just standing at the bus stop with an 8th in my backpack. I was like "i only got enough for personal" he was like "damn that shit smells like a qp"

5. #5 Bronx Finest, Jul 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2013
    Yea im guessing it wasn't cured properly because it's not dry (it's been inside a baggy inside a gamecase) basically air sealedSent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Yea thats horrible. Never buy wet weed. You would be better off buying properly cured mids then wet dank. Wet weed is a huge rip off. I would tell that dealer i need my cash back.

7. #7 Bronx Finest, Jul 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2013
    [quote name="TheCoolest420" post="18290848" timestamp="1372738733"]Yea thats horrible. Never buy wet weed. You would be better off buying properly cured mids then wet dank. Wet weed is a huge rip off. I would tell that dealer i need my cash back.[/quote]It's not wet :confused: it's fairly sticky and has a fair amount of trichs nothing to special. It's weird because it Has the same properties as dank just with no smellSent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app