Dank with Glass slide in waterfall...MILK vid!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by turnoffyourmind, Jan 23, 2009.

1. So i've been using this waterfall for a while now, and just figured out a way to use my glass slide in it :hello: so i decided why not throw up a vid...so here it is. oh yea and i was smoking Willy Jack in it, with a mystery dank as the nug plug...check it and lemme know whatcha think :)

[ame=http://s434.photobucket.com/albums/qq70/totemtoker/?action=view&current=DSCN176bob.flv][​IMG][/ame]

Attached Files:

2. That was pretty lame, but the macros are pretty juicy.

3. stale smoke is the best smoke.

4. I LOL'd hard.

5. yes well the good amount of dank smoke that entered my lungs and got me high as fuck pretty instantly was not lame. thanks for the input tho :rolleyes:

:confused: it's the same concept as a gravity bong or normal bong, the milk has to collect before you inhale it...

6. That smoke sat in that bottle so long. That's why he said stale smoke is the best smoke. I feel like that takes way to long to clear.

7. ah i can see what you mean. with the ice in it tho, it's really quite smooth. and i actually packed too much in the bowl, so i had to put my finger over part of the hole, so the water would come out slower, so it would milk the whole bowl...normally it's quicker.

although it still gets me high as fuck, plus it's my own design, and i find it quite effective, so i'm :D

8. i like it man but i think a simple glass bought piece would get you equally if not higher than that.

9. i'm curious, have you ever smoked out that? how do you know? waterfalls pack a powerful punch, just like a gravity bong.

and btw, the sobe cost like $1.50 and that glass slide, for my bong, was only $3. significantly cheaper than any other glass piece i could 'buy'

10. Wellll I thought it was a decent little milkvid, and the buds look nice as well.:)

Never seen you around these parts...your bathroom looks very similar to mine though haha thats the problem with generic suburban homes...

What part of SC you from? PM if Paranoid

11. I liked it idk why everyone else so butthurt.

12. word I hear you on that one. I take GBs all the time at school so I know where you're coming from.