Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dank - White Widow OZ

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by The Captain K, Feb 14, 2011.

1. I just drooled all over my plate of hot, fresh cookies.
    FUCK YOU!

2. Got an oz of white widow last night too.

3. Haha, Spotty .. oh Spotty. :smoke:

4. Do you know if it's legit white widow? Still looks pretty awesome, how much did that run you?

5. Yeah, it's LEGIT white widow, I know the "gr**er" ahem .. and it ran me around $200. Canadian Dank. :D

6. sorry b but not white widow. looks nice tho, how much?

7. Troll as much as you want. I know the grower, and I saw the seeds he bought. ;) Read previous posts.

8. that doesn't look like the white widow I used to get but if you know the grower then you know the grower. Looks dank I just don't recall the hairs looking like that on white widow.
    peace

9. Why are people always trying to qualify the weed and say it's not this or that? Depending on the genetics of the plant the same strain can come out looking WAY different than what other people grow.

10. I'm not trying to be a hater I'm just saying that that's not what Im used to seeing whenever I come across WW

11. I hear ya I'm just saying just because it doesn't look like what you are used to doesn't mean that it's not WW.

12. This is NOT WW, or anywhere close. Sorry, it's a mid. You'll find the real and you'll understand.

13. Right $200 for the widow tho??...

14. if you saw the seeds and they were infact ww then he grew this terribly outdoors cuz it looks nothing like real ww

15. Like the previous poster said...he musta grew it "terribly"..

IMO, it doesnt even look like some dank. Looks like some dry, leafy ass reggie.

16. lol deff not white widow.

17. i think i see a seed in there towards the middle of the jar

18. Do seeds come with labels that identify the strain? I'd like to see that.