Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dank Vs Schwag

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sublime182, Aug 27, 2009.

1. Ok I've been thinking about this for a while.. I decided to make a thread on it :smoke:

How much better is dank than schwag? Not trying to brag or anything, but I have never smoked or seen schwag in person.

Lets say I buy a gram of dank northern lights bud for $20

http://forum.grasscity.com/stash-jar/451319-dank-1-4-northern-lights-macros-56k.html
    http://forum.grasscity.com/stash-jar/447997-1-8-northern-lights-56k-macros.html

the bud in those pics is what im talking about. guitardude is my friend in real life, we smoke the exact same bud (same dealer)

In these examples, Im just gonna assume that each time I smoke I will be alone

Bowl sizes are from this piece- Imageshack - twisty1

That 1 gram of Dank bud that I bought for $20.. would probably get me REALLY high at least 4 or 5 different times. (I've only been smoking since like April). When I smoke alone, I usually only smoke like 1 or 2 bowls max.. getting about 5 good hits each bowl. Now after like 3 hits.. I'm feeling pretty high, but once I smoke 2 bowls, im pretty much gone.

Everytime I go on grasscity, I always see threads like "Schwag Pickup 5 grams", then I go in there.. and its pics of 5 grams of bud.. that this guy picked up for like $20.. Every time I see that I get so sad/pissed off lmao.. cause I am paying $20 a gram.

The schwag i'm talking about is not the completely black dirt stuff, i just mean like Low-Mid end schwag. lots of seeds, etc (not mids though)

Compared to that 1g of dank, If i were to be smoking that schwag weed instead of the dank, how much of it would I have to smoke to get me the same high as the 1g of dank? Do I have to smoke all 5 grams of schwag to get me that same high I would have achieved with 1g of dank? If thats the case, I wont envy people that get schwag that much anymore.

Sorry if this post makes absolutely no sense. I am completely stoned out of my mind right now :smoke:

peace

2. Since your stone right now ill put the dogs away but this is right pointless...dank vs schwag? Really no comparison mayne...schwag is like smoking grass if you been smoking weed for long time. But when you take a hit of the dank...instant you feel it sometimes but your guaranteedd to get high.

3. I think most people who smoke think about this at least once in their lifetimes...

I've always stuck with high quality shit since you need less to get high and that equals less lung damage, etc.

Why don't you just experiment?

4. Tbh, i dont know anyone that can get me schwag

5. I just realized that the first post is extremely long

Long story short
    What amount of schwag would get me as high as 1 gram of dank would?

And I think i have been spoiled since the beginning. One day (if i ever move or something), I'll have to experience what schwag/mids is.. and then I wont get high. Hopefully i'll always have dank connects XD

6. Even if you move you can still find dank. It doesn't necessarily stay in one place, it's all over buddy! But you can get high smoking schwag or mids you just smoke more from it..

7. Thanks for posting. Do you know how much though? Maybe like 3x as much or what?

8. Like a little less than twice as much

9. Oh... alright. thanks.

but I guess the dank is still better though cause like the other guy said.. you're smoking less. so its healthier

10. Its also just an overall higher quality smoke

Dank is the way to gooo

11. Schwag always has a plateau. So no matter how much you smoke you will only get so high.

There really is no comparison between the two... Dank all the way.

12. awesome, thanks. ill definitely stick with dank 4 life

:smoke:

13. dank probably has a plateau as well, but you'd probably pass out before finding it :rolleyes:

14. #14 Dendrite, Aug 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2009
    If you can get/afford dank it's probably best to stick with it. That doesn't mean that you have to shun schwag either. If you came across a really great deal for a ton of schwag just remember that you can always make hash oil with it. One of the most intense highs I have ever had was some hash oil I made from a ton of schwag mixed with a little bit of ground schwag for better burning characteristics.

Though you can make concentrates from dank as well and it's even more potent. :D

15. wow, you lucky bastard. i cant get anything better than mids

16. Im really not that lucky though, cause its not like im gettin the stuff for cheap.

$20/gram
    $70/eighth
    $115/quad

17. Shwag vs dank is kinda like Appolo Creed vs the Russian in Rocky IV

18. Lmao..

19. you have exactly the same situations as me man
    i started smoking in april also and i have had the same dealer since.
    i usually get
    1.2 g= 20$
    8th= 50-60$
    quarter=90$
    of dank:smoke:
    but... i could get almost an 8th of outdoor beasters for 25$

what should i get?

20. Why compare two extremes? I wouldn't smoke shwag at all. I can get 7gs of high mids for $30 compared to 1.7gs of dankity-dank-dank for the same price, I like to smoke bowls so I'd prefer the chronic but if I was vaping or smoking blunts the mids would be irresistible.