Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dank vs reg

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Urbansuburban42, Sep 24, 2012.

1. #1 Urbansuburban42, Sep 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2012
    Regs always give me a headache and a bad taste in my mouth, the buzz is crappy, i understand its cheaper but it has to be really unhealthy, as opposed to the more healthy dank

LOL look at me talking about health and pot

why do people smoke regs?

2. Just go for dank... I mean everyone I know has always started out or at one time smoke some reg. But dank is better and you use less cause it takes less to get lifted

3. Dank=no headaches

4. Yeah I forgot about that... no headaches... damn that's #1 I use to suck down a half o of reg a week back in the day... :Head bangin: lol

5. Feel ya i always go with the top notches, im just trying to ask why people go for regs

6. The way I see it is weed is a hobby. Granted it has medical benefits too (helps me sleep), but for the most part I'm a recreational user.

And being a hobby, I don't spare any expenses (within reason, obviously). I don't buy movies I sort of enjoy watching, I don't go rock climbing at places that are kind of fun to climb, I don't buy skateboards with shitty bearings that are heavy just cause they're a little cheaper, etc.

That being said, buy the dank. I would, unless it's like $20 a gram or some ridiculous shit

7. I used to sell so smoking on dank everyday was a benefit but no way id spend $20 on a g to get me lit for like a few hours

8. yea i love smoking a sweet and taking my time getting high
    as vs
    taking a few hits of some dank and being high quick(dont get me wrong, i do this all the time lol)

but im not going to waist the money on making a sweet with some 20/g bud

my dealer knows not to sell me any crap, so i dont really have to worry about getting cheap shit just some cheap good

9. #9 420dopeaf, Sep 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2012
    i smoke regs because i gotta really good regs man who sells me fat bags for cheap (.8 for 3$ lol) and there good regs too , so it actually gets me a nice 45minute sometimes one hour high. and i like smoking regs before i go to family events since it doesnt make my eyes red but still gets me high lol

10. Regs has a thc cbd of 3-5 percent dank can range frm 9-25percent. If its the same price for like ppl in colorado or california or the other 16 states tht have dispensary or freedom laws on pot. Then its dank but in tx its 20-25/g and reg looks like dirt so your forced with selling to buddies just to support your good smoking habs lol

11. thank god i'm in colorado 10/g here and thats street price. i don't even know where to get schwag...

12. I used smoke mid when I bought in bulk.

Getting an O for 100 and just having weed through the week is nice. Not to mention most of the Dank dried up here until about a week ago. But I'm back to smoking dank only now, It's just soooooooooo much better.

13. Man, I've gotten zones for 30 bucks. Schwag isn't always a bad time, like others said it's fun to roll a sweet, and I have to get like 4 people together to throw in if it's dank since no one wants to smoke that much at once hah.

14. thats gay i get 2-3 grams for 5 dollars

15. My dealer can get beasters for 25 a half. But sells it to me for 50 a half. But i can get it for like.... 300$ a Qp i mite invest in

16. That's whack 300 a qp for some good reg? U must live in michigan or some. We pay 175 for that fire 125 for some whack qp of the dank go for 8.

17. #17 Crane Game, Sep 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2012
    [quote name='"smokeme1"']That's whack 300 a qp for some good reg? U must live in michigan or some. We pay 175 for that fire 125 for some whack qp of the dank go for 8.[/quote]

Oops read that wrong

18. [quote name='"smokeme1"']That's whack 300 a qp for some good reg? U must live in michigan or some. We pay 175 for that fire 125 for some whack qp of the dank go for 8.[/quote]

I live in jersey. Man. I wish i could for 125$ my boy get beastesrs its better then regs or dank . Its like "low dank" for 25$ a half from a memeber . But i can negoiate for prob like 250-300$

19. Ok that's different I pay 800 for a qp of dank that's medical grade from colorado. 175 a qp of reg. 20-25 on dank and a 5 dollar sack of reggie in my neighborhood is 2.5 grams 10 grams reg. For 20.

20. [quote name='"smokeme1"']Ok that's different I pay 800 for a qp of dank that's medical grade from colorado. 175 a qp of reg. 20-25 on dank and a 5 dollar sack of reggie in my neighborhood is 2.5 grams 10 grams reg. For 20.[/quote]

Jersey prices suck. But for beasters 25$ a haldlf is pretty good. Just.doubt hed do thats hes makij no $$