Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dank vs. Mids

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ShockeD, Jul 4, 2010.

1. Here's the deal. I smoke 2 bowls of mids and always get fuuuucked up. Today I smoked 2 bowls of 'dank' and got pretty high.. but I wasn't fucked up like mids get me.

The dank wasn't like the sticky hairy skunky kind. It was very hard to burn.. it was VERY VERY hairy, and it had a citrus taste/smell to the smoke. It felt like it was a cleaner high and everything wasn't as foggy as it was with mids. I still feel like I got more fucked up on mids though.

My guess is the 'dank' wasn't cured right given it's properties.. should I be getting more fucked up on the dank than the mids? I thought it would be a huge difference and it wasn't. What do you think?

2. sometimes if i smoke nothing but dank for a couple weeks and then smoke mids they get me way higher than dank would, but the high still isnt as good as a high from good bud

3. It depends...the dank you describe sounds like beasters...so I'm not surprised that you didn't get that fucked up.

Who knows? Some mids are sometimes really good, haha. I have a ton of mids right now to go along with some dank I have.

4. That's what I'm thinking. It's not dry but it's not wet.. I din't know how to explain it. I have to keep the lighter on it for a good bit to get a decent cherry going. I've smoked another type of dank and it got me wayyy the fuck higher than mids. I really think it might just not be cured though. That would explain why it doesn't burn easily or why it doesn't have the skunky smell.

5. if it's hard to burn u should try grinding it up

6. When you lit it, did it turn white but did not ash? Correct me if i am wrong but I THINK that is a sign of not being cured properly like you said.

7. No it ashed normally it just took a hella long time to burn. I grinded it up too, so.

8. It probably wasn't cured correctly like you've stated? Haha what if it was wet...

BACK THEN when I had some high quality mids and some nice purp kush, i mixed them up and smoked... But ye I'd go with mids nonetheless just because it's cheaper and I'm not trying to be a cannabis connoisseur :p

9. it sounds like you got some weak sativa dank, and some run-of-the-line indica dominant mids.

10. I'm thinking it was just a a weak sativa because it wasn't cured properly. Definitely a head high.. and not a single seed in the whole quarter I bought.