Dank Vapes changed packaging again

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by bertblaze, Apr 2, 2019.

Tags:
  1. The raised packaging is now what to look for. Seems like a lot of places are still selling the old packaging.
    [​IMG]
    So the artwork is raised up and that's the key to look for. They probably will update it again at some point and I bet the fake manufactures will get on it soon as well.

2. click here to check out an amazon source for RAISED ARTWORK Dank Vapes boxes.
    kinda sketchy how easy they are to buy empty...
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Weird that no one has replied, no? (this isn't technically a reply u dicks... even tho the damn machine will tally it as such) Where's all the threads on the many potential topics for these fckrs anyhow?

4. Wow that was over fast good find... best to just avoid the brand overall

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. The biggest issue is that these brands are doing nothing other than updating packaging to combat the fakes.

6. I don't think there is actually a Dank vape company. Only a company that makes said boxes.
    Google em

• Like Like x 2
  7. I wasn't talking about Danks per say, but they do have a source (check insta). Kingpen would be a better example. There's an oil crisis ;) and no big time player seems to care enough to actually make a move to address the situation. It's sad.

8. They can't continually change packaging because companies are knocking off their current packaging, that shit is expensive to do and the counterfeit companies will simply print the new packaging. It isn't Kingpen's responsibility that you are getting a legit kingpen cart, if you go to a dispensary, it will be legit so that is all they need to worry about. If you buy cartridges on the street, than buyer beware because there are a fuck ton of fakes out there.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Not their responsibility, but it would be cheap and easy for them to fix it. They could just use something like Cannverify. And some dispensaries do sell fakes in CA, not sure if they are legit shops, but it does happen.

10. Yea

11. Every industry is facing so many problems from the fake manufacturers, If industry find fake product manufacturers they should have taken legal action against it.

12. The legit companies need to computer generate codes for each cart sold. The code affixed to the inside somewhere. After opening then go to the legit carts website, put code in to see if it's legit. If so, then the code then is removed from the site.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yep only cartridges you can trust now and days are dispensary bought ones. Very sad really. The reason they can afford to make counterfeit packaging is because they use THC clear distillate. They can use shit weed and get 91% thc. Then they add a flavoring agent.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Why ppl havent figured this out yet???

What fool believes simply printing new boxes would mean anything other than forcing shady ppl who just bought the old stuff into buying more. It’s so genius of a scam because by perpetuating this shit with ‘new labels because of fakes’ it not only helps them sell more, but then helps scammers by simply selling in the newer packages. So no one calls them out and newbs are just rolling the dice. Might get you high, might be hotdog water.

15. Holy shit I want some

16. Even after explaining this all to my dad he still doesn’t get it. It’s like some ppl’s brain refuse to accept that they could ever be deceived. My dad was like, well you gotta look for the new packaging.... smh

Well played shiesters, well played.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. #17 angelman, Sep 16, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2021
    I agree with you! So when I started my business selling chocolate, I took into account all these little things. I have been looking for a packaging company for a very long time. The search for this company took me a long time, but it was worth it because I still cooperate with this company. I started my business about seven years ago, and a lot has changed since then. Still, my attitude to quality packaging is always strict because if the packaging is done poorly, my products will be in terrible condition. So when I see such things, I am thrilled!

18. The legit companies need to computer generate codes for each cart sold.

19. Just another pretty face.
    Larry so dank.jpg

20. Carts suck and taste awful because there is usually some kind of material that off gasses. Not very safe either. Unless you like inhaling toxins.