Dank Vapes are filled with pesticides!

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by staylyftedmoon, Mar 15, 2019.

1. A909C425-C54E-429F-8F1B-99E761031676.jpeg these carts are fucking trash! stay away from them! they tested positive for pesticides and i got so sick off them! 719A5F34-6D44-4206-8F78-CB6A0E5C4A9A.png

2. We didn't need pictures of your puke/blood lmaooo

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. I am good now that I switched to higher quality brands. ones out of california. thank you! ♥️

• Like Like x 1
  4. 5 Ways To Spot A Real Dank Vapes
    • Press on mouth piece not screw in
    • Serial number starts with the letters CA including a 3 digit code . Ex. CA987
    • Kush bottles logo
    • CCell logo
    • Real “@DANKVAPESOFFICIALACCOUNT” vs Fake “@DANKVAPESOFFICIAL” – find this text at the side of the box
    • Make sure it is a real CCELL and not a fake CCELL
    • The package is always holographic
    • The color of the packaging isn’t too light or bland

• Like Like x 1
  5. way too many risks with taking that. i mean it’s like really? you’re risking your money to possibly get a fake at any time. i’ll pass and pay more for the california based brands. like REAL ones.. ones you can google “best thc cartridges” and they’re listed. common ones to get around cali are brass knuckles, anesthesia farms, heavy hitters, kingpen, etc

6. #7 Deleted member 1034867, Mar 15, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2019
    Even the genuine Dank Vapes products don't look too great. Does California require testing for pesticides? I don't think they do yet, so...

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Scary stuff thnx for sharing.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Wholesale Cartridge Packaging - Buy Cheap Cartridge Packaging 2019 on Sale in Bulk from Chinese Wholesalers | DHgate.com

Anyone can make their own cartridges and sell them you can even buy thc/cbd stickers to make them look even more realistic. I’ve read articles where licensed growers will make a product and when it gets rejected from the state agencies for pesticides it goes to the black market in illegal states for sale.
    If every state or the federal government weren’t so slow to legalize cannabis there would be a lot less cases like this around. But in the mean time it keeps the healthcare industry busy, keeps ppl sick, and in debt. So the private sector that works so close with government wins and we lose again.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. California takes everything to the extreme when it comes to controlling the people of the state pretty much everything has to have a stamp on it that says “may cause cancer”. Their even rejecting certain cartridges that are produced in China. I really don’t blame them though Companies that we ship over there to make crap for us will cut any corner they can to make a profit.
    Won’t be long and Oregon n Washington will follow California’s lead.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Yes. We test for pesticides and other chemicals.

Organic Live Resin Carts Ooo saucey 20190329_195024.jpg 20190329_194756.jpg

11. I got news for u. My buddy just quit at a local grow facility, why? Because they were spraying all kinds of crap aka pesticides!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Just posted on another thread about Dank Vapes: sure the originals might have pesticides too, but the ones you hit are for sure fakes

Dank Vapes changed packaging again

• Like Like x 1
  13. What the fuk?!?! That’s disgusting! They were probably full of mold and butane!

14. That was in case you didn’t believe lol

J

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. You have the incorrect ones. Dank vapes are seriously not bad. The only ones I have ever gotten meet the criteria of "real dank vapes." IE has the serial mimner , ccell logo, ect. I literally hit on that shit every hour. I've never once had negative experiences with them. Nor have I had signs of pesticide ingestion. You need to find the real ones.

16. Serial number *

17. Guy at work telling me there is not even a real dank vapes company this true? Need facts

18. From what I looked up "nobody knows" if it's even a real company or not. It is known that tons of fakes going by this companies name, assuming they're not all fakes exist. Also it looks like a lot of them might not be legit because most if not all legal states have laws about how the packaging can't "appeal to kids, have cartoons, etc". Not positive if they'd be necessarily violating that but it seems like it.

There's really no reason to trust them and many reasons not to. But hey if you want to risk smoking pesticides, heavy metals, possibly even synthetic cannabinoids aka bath salts, and maybe coughing up blood or even worse go right ahead.