Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dank Vaction Pick Up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SloppySurgeon, Aug 12, 2009.

1. Visiting some friends on vacation and we came down dry. Picked up a shorted 8th of shitty schwag yesterday followed by a fat quarter of this today. $120 was the price and my friend said it was AK-47 from Denver. I've not had AK-47 before and was wondering if you all thought this was legit. The smell is a little underwhelming slightly piney but basically just smells like good marijuana. The taste is very similar with stronger hints of pine. Overall a very pleasant smooth smoke. I'll get back to you all with the high in a few minutes.

Anyway, here's the picks and let me know what you all think of it and possibly anything you can tell me about AK-47 in general.

Lighter comparison:

[​IMG]

Macro:

[​IMG]

2. It looks like dank. and a quarter for 120 or less is a fair price. In regards to the strain, its impossible to tell. Strains do not have tell-tale things about them. There is so much cross pollination and stuff that it would be impossible to tell you exactly what this bud is. It looks dank so enjoy, sorry that i cant tell you more!

3. It does look like the AK I had a while back. Looks very frosty from the closeup!! :)

4. Here's the story on the high. It's a pretty clearheaded high with just the slightest head fog. It's got a really mellow relaxing slightly lazing type body high too it, but that could have something to do with the 3 slices of new york style pizza I had after ripping a bong of it twice. But there is also a feeling a being very easily distracted. Also seems like it's gonna have a nice smooth and mellow come down.

Good shit, overall I'm very pleased.

5. Looks like AK to me.