Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dank VA Heads (A+ PICKUPS!)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jimmy rustler, Aug 4, 2012.

1. [quote name='"jimmy rustler"']Some of the headband I got taken in direct sunlight. Nice amber trichomes on it and the taste out the vape is pretty nice :)

[/quote]

Looks dense dank.

2. [quote name='"Blazyn420"']

Looks dense dank.[/quote]

Yep, I It's a little dense and it was stuffed in a pill bottle haha

3. Ohh, that looks nice! I want that- give me That!
    Blackberry lookin delish as well:smoke:

4. They all LOOK sick bro. Whats your FAV?

Blue Knight and Blackberry Kush caught my eye:)

VOO

5. [quote name='"VooDoom"']They all LOOK sick bro. Whats your FAV?

Blue Knight and Blackberry Kush caught my eye:)

VOO[/quote]

Blue knight hands down had the best taste...shit was sweet and tasted what 'purple' should taste like. Girl scout cookies is probably my fave just cause of the taste and high but they're all good.

6. dude! Fire buds man! good looks indeed, where abouts in va are ya if ya don't mind me asking, heady nuggets indeed.

7. [quote name='"LightFibre"']dude! Fire buds man! good looks indeed, where abouts in va are ya if ya don't mind me asking, heady nuggets indeed.[/quote]

Its on my profile, wouldn't let me post just my area code cause gc is gay

8. one pic of the blackberry and a few of the blueberry

Attached Files:

9. I like it. I want to try blackberry haze.

10. Sour D

A friend was in the shower at my house this morning and I had my door closed up stairs looking at the bud. 5 mins later when he got out the shower (he even had the exhaust fan on) he asked me if I bud out hahaha. Shit is too dank, if u have a bag in ur pocket you smell like a skunk lol

Attached Files:

11. That looks almost identical to mine. Few less hairs on mine nut bud structure is the same as is your description of how it smells

12. The ozium I have wont even cover up the smell of the sour LOL

13. Few shots of the BlackBerry..... I never manage to take shots of my bigger nugs, always get too high or I'm in a rush. I had a 3.7g bud of it and the entire crown on the top was DEEP purple.

Attached Files:

14. Nice buds man the blackberry kush looks amazing I've only had that strain once at phish ball. Girl scout cookies is one of my all time favorites the taste is like no other. My favorite strain still goes to sour d as I love the high taste and especially the smell

15. Sour, Obama OG x2, Sour.

Getting some Venom OG and purple candy this week.

Attached Files:

16. Ozium is my shit too, had a couple large bags of fresh OG Kush in my house the other day and Ozium didn't do shit to it, had to just wait it out lol.

17. [quote name='"HxCurt"']Ozium is my shit too, had a couple large bags of fresh OG Kush in my house the other day and Ozium didn't do shit to it, had to just wait it out lol.[/quote]

Ya I smoked a j of that sour inside the other day and some friends came over like 3 hours later and said they could tell I had fire as soon as they got the door haha

18. Yeah, I share a house with 2 other people and one of them prefers to not have the whole place smell like a grow op so I have to do my best to prevent all that :p But one of my good friends has been dealing with weight recently and always comes over to my place to get my pot snob opinion on it. as soon as he cut open one of the HP vac sealed bags, it was like the demons flying out of that little box in the hellraiser movies rofl

this absurd analogy brought to you by thc

19. [quote name='"HxCurt"']

Yeah, I share a house with 2 other people and one of them prefers to not have the whole place smell like a grow op so I have to do my best to prevent all that :p But one of my good friends has been dealing with weight recently and always comes over to my place to get my pot snob opinion on it. as soon as he cut open one of the HP vac sealed bags, it was like the demons flying out of that little box in the hellraiser movies rofl

this absurd analogy brought to you by thc[/quote]

Yea when I got that p of sour if I had my windows open I'm sure everyone on my block woulda known lol

20. ur so cool for showing your weed off on the internet