Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dank TRICHOME Macros

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by weedidas, Jun 8, 2009.

1. #1 weedidas, Jun 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2009
    I've seen better but here's my best macros so far, still can't get them to be 100% sharp. Taken with my camera and a macro lens I designed.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. looks awesome xD

3. very very tight man. +rep for you sir

4. look brillant, keep it up man :)
    :smoking::smoking:

5. thats simply brilliant!!

6. Sick pictures man, i tried to rep you, but it says i have to spread it around before rep-ing you again.

7. dude. nice. what kind of camera set up did you use exactly? and how did you take those.

8. Holy Shit!!! + ReP

9. I wish our eyes could see things at this level of magnification when we wanted to, excelent job on your photos!

10. that is so amazing that it's almost gross to look at..

11. thats so nice! there just screaming smoke me smoke me.:D

12. i was just thinkin the exact same thing myself...imagine our eyes had such capabilities...and to the OP all i can say is WOW..amazing pics

13. *Drool Drool*

14. holy fuck those are some sweet pics...

what cam/lens u using?

15. What kind of bud is that?

16. wow man great photos

17. Amazing shots man, what Lens and camera did you use for this? :hello::eek::hello::eek::hello::smoking:

18. yeah man i gotta agree. those photos look so good. my mouths watering just thinking about smoking that bud

19. that looks amazing...i havent seen that good a pic of trics in awhile + rep

20. Wow +rep man.