Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

DANK: Some good kush...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by AlexStenka, Nov 17, 2007.

1. My dealer just got on some of this stuff the other day been keeping me high as hell for 3 days now, its so good and, it smells like fruity pine trees.:smoking:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Looooooks tasttttttyyyy....

I like the last picture.

:hello:

3. prob geting more of it today after smoking mids for a year yes the dank is here

4. Dank shit

5. looks good, enjoy the dank:smoking:

6. HHHEELLLLLLLLL YYYYEEEAAAAA MAN sweet dankage

7. mmmmmmmmmm nice

8. It's always a good thing when your weed smells like fruity pine trees.;) Nice pickup bro.

9. sum nice bud .:smoking:

10. duuddeee..... I have the same exact headies right now. It came in a mixed bag with a few different types of headies all from the same phenotype except one other different strain. You aren't in the south east are you?

11. That looks like some bubba kush that my dealer has had for the past week or so...it's pretty fuckin dank man. Probably the best Kush i've smoked.

12. I'm in the east about an 2 hours away from NY

I got more of it last night. Got some better nugs me and my friends smoked it we were locked to our chairs well I was lol.

13. yupppp that was some good dank... i was sitting right next to him when he took the picture.. then we smoked it :hello: plus im the one who bought it!!!

14. Im smoking some Kush that I just picked up recently too, shits getting me nice and stoned

15. you have no idea what id do for somethin like that. good pickup man ENJOY. :smoke:

16. Looks nice.

17. Hahahahaha

(Hess truck theme song)
    "The dealer is back and his shit is better than ever, for harvest this year, the dank is here!"

18. hehe. That made me chuckle.

19. Are you interested in a right nut for that? (just kidding...kind of) I'd love some dank like that in my area.

20. Looks just like what I have, Mango Kush to be more specific. Enjoy!