Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

DANK PURPLE CRACK! Macro Shots!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Triple OG Toker, Jan 6, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This small nug scales out to 1g
    Tell me what you think, I paid $20 for it.
    :smoke:

2. nice bud brak it looks like dank...any word on the genetics?

3. holy shit you my friend have some kill.

VERY nice pickup.

4. Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank! ;):D

5. Sounds like instead of green crack it was crossed with a purple and called purple crack. Just a guess though.

6. no clue on genetics, so the name prob isn't correct; but the bud speaks for itself lol

7. PROTIP: Just because it's purple doesn't mean it's crossed with any strain, you can make a strain purple by lowering the night time temperature more than 30 degrees than the daytime temp.

None-the-less, looks dank as fuck.

8. thanks man

9. Looks pretty good but looks more like granddaddypurpx5 or maybe grapeapefire or maybe purplenurple or maybe og purp or maybe superpurple

10. Like I said before, I'm unsure of its genetics, but you sound like you have been around the block with the purples :laughing:

11. Lol looks good man, it actually looks a bit like the grape ape i got last week, althought, that doesnt mean much hahahaha, check it tho haha, pretty similar

[​IMG]

12. I've actually never had purple weed before, one time my friends did and it wasn't that good.

The stuff you got though, that shit looks dank. I just want some purple weed is that too much to ask:cry:

13. Whatever you call it, that shit will get you higher than a giraffe's ass.

14. Not much for me to say, I seen the first picture and my jaw dropped.

15. that looks dank as fuck too... just had some Juicy Fruit x Grape Ape, but it looked more like juicy fruit. Anyway, that is straight kiefed OUT :D +rep

16. Looks like some killer weed.

17. That shit looks like it will have you up at 30,000 feet where portable electronics can no longer be used and must be stored in the overhead cabinet.

18. looks sooo good . plus repp cuz its making me think about how yummy purp would taste right now.

19. Its green crack crossed with purple kush