Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dank Power Plant Pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Ryubusa, Dec 16, 2012.

1. Picked up a half ounce of some sweet sweet power plant. So much crystal that it's like the buds are coated with gold. Very strong sativa dominant hybrid, provides a very uplifiting, clear and euphoric high that's good for anything from playing videogames to getting shit effectively done. One of my favorite strains, I fully recommend trying it!

Attached Files:

2. how much that run you?

3. Payed $100 for the half, best deal I've had in a few months but weed is already generally pretty cheap where I live

4. How's it smoke?

5. Looks good man, I had some power plant awhile back, it was very nice. :cool:

6. #6 Ryubusa, Dec 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2012
    Smokes very well, hits aren't too harsh and the taste is decent. Smells better than it tastes though, but I never find sativas tasting anywhere near as good as a good indica like Purple Kush or something :smoking:

The high is incredible, couldn't ask for a better high as it's the best ive had in months, the 80/20 (Sativa) ratio is perfect as it relaxes you completely, 180s your mood and doesn't lock you into to the couch. A very fun and enjoyable high!

7. damn. 100 for that dro :O

8. good bud, great price