Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dank Pot, earwax, and some milk.(pics)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MOOT, Aug 13, 2008.

1. The weed is called berry wreck and it is a indica dominant hybrid.[​IMG]

This is called buddha's earwax. This shit is bomb, very stimulating high.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Is that hash or something?

3. looks like Qwiso to me.

4. Its basically oil. It turns to oil when you melt it, it is just really brittle.

5. that bowl is fucking sick dude

6. I just picked it up the other day. I fucking love it man. Here are a couple more pics
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. yeah that sounds like Qwiso, looks to dark to be honey oil.

8. I am actually not totally sure, because my friend bought it for me. But it is a fairly dark amber and is very brittle.

9. I would just like to say: Sick fucking bowl!

10. so much going on with that bowl. fucking beautiful!

11. Gotta love ak.

12. Yeah just thought I would let ya know, looks good either way and nice rig too!

13. #13 Lebowski, Aug 13, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2008

Its not QWISO, close but not.

Earwax is basically failed oil. Its usually butane or CO2 extracted, which is how you make oil, but earwax is when you've made oil that dries out and becomes dry/firm.

I've also heard you can whip oil into earwax, just like you whip egg whites into meringue... you just keep stirring it for a long time, and it gets lighter in color and thickens up to the point you can grab a ball with your fingers and not have it stick like crazy.

I think people mainly turn oil into wax so they can pack it more easily, because oil is a pain in the butt.

Also, oil can be very dark, depends on the plant you used and the extraction method and quality. I've seen black oil before, I think it's obviously more pure if its clear/yellowish. Really purple strains for example make darker oil, because some of the pigment makes its way into the extraction.

Nice bowl btw Mootykins

14. For sure, thanks!

15. Thats what I thought. It is way easy to pack this than oil, but I still do like packing big oil drops.

16. Thats an AK bowl?

17. Nice bowl, do you have a pic of that whole bong? looks like a sweet one.

18. Seriously, its sexy when they melt down into the bud and change it to a darker color :D

I guess oil isnt too hard to pack if you have the melt-it-off-the-paperclip technique down.

BTW- what dispensary is it from? I know I've seen oil in little rounded square jewel cases like that.

19. Earwax huh thats a new one to me, but thanks for the info.