Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dank pickup! very frosty! (macros)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by dvo684, May 26, 2009.

1. Hi city! picked up an 8th of this dank yesterday and I am very pleased with it. my dealer said it has purple genetics. I saw maybe 1 or 2 spots of purp but not much. But this is definitely one the dankest buds I'v ever smoked this weed is covered in trichombs! Sadly this nug is the last of my 8th, but I think I'm gunna pickup another 8th later this afternoon or tomorrow! will definitely post pics! enjoy :smoking:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Nice looking bud. Well grown and cured from the looks of it.

3. wats the price? i get bud just like that where i live. is it a strong couchlocking high?:smoking:

4. nice! that's some pretty shit! :D

5. i got some nice purple shit recently in my area... i like purple

6. that looks exactly like some shit i picked up the other week pretty dank shit

7. looks nice and dank have fun :hello:

8. thanks for all the comments! the price was 60 an 8th and it is definitely a couch lock high! this shit puts u to sleep haha. I should be picking up another 8th tomorrow too!

9. Tha is some Dank looking bud!!!

10. juicy buds but for gods sake clip them finger nails, it's disgusting.

11. lol. sorry. I was just digging in the dirt ;). but Yea. very juicy buds :yummy: