Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dank pickup. Unknown strain.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Whinto98, Jan 19, 2010.

1. Hey guys, just picked this up and it's pretty effin' dank. I mean, it stank my whole house up after I broke my bud for the pictures I have of it. It smokes really smooth, and has a subtle earthy taste. What do you guys think?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Looks nice. Crystally, and it's got that nice fresh green color. How much did you pick up, and how much did it set you back?

3. Yeah, I dropped 50 and got a quad. I'm rediculously happy with that.

4. Sounds like a great price to me. Where are you from, if you don't mind me asking? People pay 50 for an 8th of stuff like that.

5. I live outside of Detroit. 50 for an 8th is about normal. Hell, sometimes it's 60. I don't care how good it is, I'm not spending 60 for 3 grams of pot. But, 50 for a quad was a godsend, especially something this good. You could get a quad of psudo-decent weed for 50, but, that's just no good.

6. Looks very nice.
    A little compacted but good nonthess :hello:
    welcome to the city! :gc_rocks: