Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dank Pickup... Thought I was gonna be dry for awhile

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by dilbuck, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Will be paying $55 for the eighth pretty much the price around here. Smells kind of strawberry-ish. Breaks up real nice in the grinder and is very sticky. Buds are very compact. I only took a shot of one of the buds because I grinded the rest up while I was bored today. This gives me an incredible head high and really heavy legs like I might be stuck in pudding when I move.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

What do you blades think?

2. Hey Man ,
    Hows it going :p.
    Thats a pretty dank peice of Bud.
    Personally I wouldnt ground bud like this right away. I personally like using my fingers to get a stickyness to check quality. Then use a grounder. When you describe the smell, is that all you smell?

If I was you I would have made some good hash outta that.

3. Looks preety dope to me man. I'd hit it all night. Ha

Indica dom to me. My 2 cents

4. #4 dilbuck, Feb 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2009
    Yeah definitely indica dominant as I just want to sit forever after smoking. Taste is kind of earthy with sweet tasting undertones. If my guy still has this when my tax return gets here next week, I am definitely picking up a zip worth.

5. Looks very nice and dank

6. how does sticky = quality?

that would be a waste to make hash out of 3.5g of bud that costed you fifty five dollars

7. looks OD stickky.

8. sticky=trichs
    trichs=potentcy
    sticky=potent

9. Are you retarded?