Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dank pickup: Sugar Shack

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Wachiga, Feb 28, 2009.

1. This is some of the most potent stuff i ever tried. Grade: 9/10

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Looks nice. Kinda like its been rolled in sugar.. lol.
    No but really, it looks damn good.

3. sick pickup man. nice shit

4. woa nice im jealous

5. I've had sugar shack before. Not one of the best strains strength / high wise in my experience but the smell was amazing. Enjoy and thanks for sharing.

6. #6 Wachiga, Feb 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2009

It actually doesn't smell that strong, kind of like sugar.
    I've been high for 4 hours already which is twice longer than usual. Its a very mellow high (gets you closer with friends), unlike strong haze that really fucks with you.

7. im not sure where i read, it may have been on this site, but i heard most of the strains that canadians mass produce for sale is the strain sugar shack. i think i had it once and if ifs what i think i had, it was awsome. IT was in a hp of bricked very high grade beasters, prolly dank

8. ha sugar shack. i loved smoking that when i was younger.