Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dank Pickup!!! - Hashplant X Sensi Star, Dutch Passion

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by windowPanes, Apr 1, 2009.

1. #1 windowPanes, Apr 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2009
    Well today I bought 1.5 grams of Hash Plant X Sensi Star.

Also got a 1.7 Bag of Dutch Passion for free, same batch as I got in a previous thread, so I'll just put up the old pics again.

I alsot Ate 20mgs of Hydrocodone (2 Norco 10/325) and 40mgs of Oxy, one Roxicet IR (also oxycodone) and a regular 10 mil OC. Took some Diphenhydramine (Benadryl) along with to potentiate everything.

Tonight's been AMAAAAZING...

Smoke Reports! VVV

Sensi X HashPlant:

Smell:- Shaaarrrp, Very pungent and a medium heavy earthy overtone, Sliiight citrus smell, getting some hints of maybe Green Tea, verry herbal herb! Hahaha

Taste- Very light smooth earthy taste. You can take the BIGGEST hits you can imagine, no cough no thing.

High- Verrrrry Indica dom hybrid here not too much sativa % to it really, but Juuuuuuust enough. 1-3 hits Tops and you're grrreat for hoursss, and I've never taken a t break in my life, through 7+yrs smoking.

Dutch Passion[/B]

Smell-RASPBERRIES!!! Alll the way, this btach has scents of Pineapple, Mango, Strong aroma of Blueberries also.

Taste Very fruitfilled flavors, specially when vaped! Also Rasp n Blueberries!!, Slight taste of a soung gummy of some sort, It's AMAZINGLY smooth also. These 2 strains were WELLLLLL gorwn, I know the peeps.

High- Like said before 1-3 hits Tops, and you will be Faaaaaded to Hell! Also a nice relatively high indica percentage in that hybrid, Dutch Passion, that is. JUUUUST enough of a sativa buuuzz to keep your mind sharp.

Feeling like Kevin Garnet, Anything Is Possible!!

Aaaannnnyyyywaysss on to the PICS!! What you all came for anyways

Firrrst off We have the Hash Plant X Sensi Star

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ANNND Now heres the Dutch Passion! 2 Hits and you're GOOOONE

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Wellll GC!!! Tell me what you all think about my Nougats!!!:wave::wave::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

Ahhh, noddin HARD now....niiight city

2. jesus how are you still alive from all them pills haha...nice pickup though

3. my favorite part was looking at your fingernails and thinking how gross they are then looking at mine and realizing i should shut my mouth

4. It looks like possibly weed under the nails =X

5. damn bro that looks greeeeeeeeeeat :D

6. Right on man, great pick up. Hash plant is probably my favorite... damn you're lucky hah:hello:

7. hell yeah oc's, oxy's, roxy's, codones...all at once youre crazy fool

8. pill poppin animal.

nice dense nugs

9. i guess they werent all that high of doses

10. 20mgs hydrocodone and 80 total in oxycodone, a 40 oc, 30 roxi, and a 10 oc.

I was Goooooone just remembered this thread today, damn opies and benzos, NEW danks on the way in a minute, another thread