Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dank Pickup -Hash Plant- (HQ Macros)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by drummersince99, Feb 13, 2009.

1. yesterday i picked up some Hash Plant from a friend of mine who grows. i payed $40 for 1/8th. its an indoor hydroponic grown plant. strong indica, smells similar to northern lights. smokes very well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Ah my friend has some of this right now, along with some Purple Bubba Kush. It's off the charts.
    I haven't had a chance to try the hashplant yet, but that looks super dank.

3. That bud looks super dank man. Nice pickup :smoke:

4. Killer Dank Man!!!:hello:

5. nice buds bro

6. Looks too trichy to be hashplant to me, I had some not too long ago, and it looked like shit. If I'm wrong feel free to correct me, someone.

Fine buds nonetheless.

7. thanks. my friend ordered hash plant seeds online from attitude seeds. i think it was crossed with northern lights or something like that

8. That shit looks great

9. dude ive never seen so many trichs in my life

10. Shit looks pretty damn good, but 40 for an eighth from the grower?!?! That's pretty steep.

11. all the hashplant i've ever had was smothered in trichs.

isn't that the reason it was named hashplant? it has a high resin yield, so its pretty ideal for sifting/rubbing...?

to the OP:
    looks dank to me, my dude.
    enjoy it!

12. that looks like some danky shtank!

13. I like, i like.

:wave:

14. i agree. i grow also and am currently growing blueberry lowryders but i am 8 weeks from harvest. when he doesnt have bud and i do we have the same deal. i think between growers it should be open trade no need to pay

15. #15 H2O420, Feb 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2009

You'd probably know better than I. I had some alleged hashplant not too long ago, and it looked nothing like that, so I thought I'd inquire.

16. does anyone else have pics of hashplant? i referenced mine online and sure enough it looks just like hash plant